I can’t cast Netflix or YouTube onto my Xbox one

Discus and support I can’t cast Netflix or YouTube onto my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am having issues casting my favorite shows and movies onto my Xbox from Netflix. When I click to cast my Xbox doesn’t show up as an option even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CapAfrica, Dec 21, 2021.

  1. CapAfrica
    CapAfrica Guest

    I can’t cast Netflix or YouTube onto my Xbox one


    Hello I am having issues casting my favorite shows and movies onto my Xbox from Netflix. When I click to cast my Xbox doesn’t show up as an option even though I’m using the same internet and same Netflix account. How can I fix this?

    :)
     
    CapAfrica, Dec 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    I can’t cast Netflix or YouTube onto my Xbox one

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

    - Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

    - Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

    - Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

    If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    - Select Reset console.

    - Choose Keep Games and Apps

    Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  3. CamDogg00 Win User

    I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one

    They are referring to the Local Cast app for Android. I am also having this problem not only woth local cast but any app that has the casting ability. Netflix, youtube, etc... are no longer seeing the xbox one on the cast to device list like it used to.
    Was there an update that removed this feature of casting directly to the xbox??

    Thanks!
  4. Marcus Lander Win User

    YouTube not casting to XboxOne through Wifi

    I am having the same issue, but this is after an update to my Xbox One S. Netflix, YouTube, Plex, and more cannot see my Xbox for casting.

    I suspect the recent update is what broke things.
  5. PiotrekJotPe Win User

    Youtube and Netflix Cast no longer functions

    I have the same problem - after some update it dissapered. For both - Youtube and Netflix. I've paired Youtube again, but casting is still missing.

    I can't check netflix solution at the moment.
  6. Mike S-canada Win User

    Youtube and Netflix Cast no longer functions

    I'm having a similar issue. On both iPads I see the Xbox one. When I try to cast, Netflix does come up, but the cast is never established.
Thema:

I can’t cast Netflix or YouTube onto my Xbox one

Loading...
  1. I can’t cast Netflix or YouTube onto my Xbox one - Similar Threads - can’t cast Netflix

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...