I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder.

Discus and support I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to cancel my preorder. Every time I go to hit cancel it wont let me click it. Anyone know what I can do????... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reheku, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Reheku
    Reheku Guest

Hi, I've been trying to cancel my preorder. Every time I go to hit cancel it wont let me click it. Anyone know what I can do????

:)

Reheku, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Reheku

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to cancel a pre-order.

For this, I would have to recommend that you contact Microsoft Store support for further assistance on this matter.

Please be aware that there is some needed maintenance going on with our services, so we're going to give you the best option for requesting a chat at this time.

From the MS Contact page here https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/, click on Contact support in the browser instead & type the following into the virtual agent chat:

Chat > when it asks you to select your product, choose Xbox > Select your issue, choose Payments & purchases

You should see the option for a chat & we strongly recommend you select it. We tried this out & the chat option is still there, and they'll be able to help you with getting everything set up.

We hope this information helps you out! Please let us know if you have questions/concerns or run into any issues.
  3. GAMERxNC Win User

This is horrible!! I only want to remove a card from my account.

It’s connected to a preorder. I can’t cancel the preorder because it says that it was purchased. Even though the payment was declined.

This is horrible.
  4. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is it just me or is the PS4 looking better and better?

I cancelled my preordered Xbox One today and preordered a PS4.
  5. Manek1 Win User

New Home Gold (actual email about it)

I'm in the same boat here. We have 3 Xboxs spread out over 2 houses for my kids and myself. Getting screwed in this deal...

So I will need 3 separate gold accounts now. One for the Xbox One I have preordered and one each for my son and daughter to keep playing their 360's in their rooms and my ex's house. Thats the price of a new console every few years.

Canceling my preorder is becoming tempting.
  6. Heck It's Mike Win User

Media Center Extender???

Hey MS, please listen to your users! I too use my 360's as MCE devices (4 of them). If the functionality isn't included in Xbox One, my preorder gets cancelled... I'll gladly wait and see what gets more traction, the XO or PS4.
Thema:

1. I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder. - Similar Threads - can’t cancel preorder

2. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  3. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  4. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  5. I can’t cancel Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t cancel Fortnite crew: It say I Own 11.99 for the Fortnite crow I can’t cancel it. 6625ae7b-d19b-4d55-9011-ac9c091cff6c
  6. Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription: So I am unable to get in to my Xbox live account. I forgot my password and am unable to recover the account through the Microsoft website (repeatedly told me that I don’t have enough information...
  7. My Minecraft realms Abonnement won’t shop up so I can’t cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realms Abonnement won’t shop up so I can’t cancel it: I want to cancel my Minecraft realms subscription, but it won’t show up in the section of Abonnements on my Microsoft account where it’s supposed to be. What can I do to cancel it?...
  8. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...: I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this 1daa268c-3cc0-49a3-b7f4-0c7923420acb
  9. Still paying for Xbox live, but can’t get into account to cancel it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still paying for Xbox live, but can’t get into account to cancel it.: I can remember my gamer tag but not my email. I’m currently paying for Xbox live on the account but can’t cancel it since I’m not able to get into it. b0b1fdc9-a91d-4598-b28d-5dfaaa9cdc5b
  10. I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold: I can’t cancel my realms because I ran out of Xbox gold and it’s still charging me and I do t know what to do 4731c7fb-2eef-4d84-928d-e6c55f3a45c6