I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

Discus and support I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t cancel my realms because I ran out of Xbox gold and it’s still charging me and I do t know what to do 4731c7fb-2eef-4d84-928d-e6c55f3a45c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScooterSkeetfoot, Aug 8, 2021.

1. I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

I can’t cancel my realms because I ran out of Xbox gold and it’s still charging me and I do t know what to do

:)

ScooterSkeetfoot, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi ScooterSkeetfoot, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To cancel your realm subscription, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services then click "Manage" on the side for Minecraft realm subscription. You should see an option to cancel your subscription from there.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. Logan Taylor1 Win User

My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the multiplayer and club settings to allow how do I fix this?

Thank you. I will try this. One more question. If it is the Xbox live gold that is the problem. Would it say on Minecraft that I can’t use realms because of Xbox live gold? Just wondering because it says I that it’s not working because the way my Microsoft account is set up. I don’t know if it’s the gold because I feel like it would say something different. I will still try though. Thanks!
  5. SethToth Win User

Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.

I did a reset and I’m still having issues. I don’t know what it is. And now I can’t even access my realms.
  6. MoonyStars Win User

Help i cant surpass the error code ghast in minecraft pe with storage permission

I have the same issue as Bruhmoment10283 on mobile so I redownloaded Minecraft and now I don’t have any of my worlds and can’t play realms
Thema:

1. I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold - Similar Threads - can’t cancel realms

2. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  3. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  4. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  5. I can’t cancel Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t cancel Fortnite crew: It say I Own 11.99 for the Fortnite crow I can’t cancel it. 6625ae7b-d19b-4d55-9011-ac9c091cff6c
  6. Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription: So I am unable to get in to my Xbox live account. I forgot my password and am unable to recover the account through the Microsoft website (repeatedly told me that I don’t have enough information...
  7. My Minecraft realms Abonnement won’t shop up so I can’t cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realms Abonnement won’t shop up so I can’t cancel it: I want to cancel my Minecraft realms subscription, but it won’t show up in the section of Abonnements on my Microsoft account where it’s supposed to be. What can I do to cancel it?...
  8. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...: I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this 1daa268c-3cc0-49a3-b7f4-0c7923420acb
  9. Still paying for Xbox live, but can’t get into account to cancel it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still paying for Xbox live, but can’t get into account to cancel it.: I can remember my gamer tag but not my email. I’m currently paying for Xbox live on the account but can’t cancel it since I’m not able to get into it. b0b1fdc9-a91d-4598-b28d-5dfaaa9cdc5b
  10. Can’t cancel minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t cancel minecraft realm: When I try to cancel my subscription it just takes me to minecraft store page 8c6d9274-b998-48df-b1f3-f465868f937f