I cant cancel my fortnite crew subscription can anyone help me

Discus and support I cant cancel my fortnite crew subscription can anyone help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried numerous times to cancel my fortnite crew subscription but cant find any option to do so 755e3f52-443c-4dde-ba83-cf684a9f3e88 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CraigLaw2, Jan 11, 2023.

1. CraigLaw2
    CraigLaw2 Guest

I have tried numerous times to cancel my fortnite crew subscription but cant find any option to do so

:)

CraigLaw2, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services using the Microsoft account that you used in buying the subscription or the Microsoft account linked to your Epic games account.

Once you're there you can simply click on "manage" to cancel the subscription.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The fortnite crew pass for fortnite will not let me pay for it.

Hi LukeStoffel! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are trying to renew the subscription

They are investigating an issue where some Fortnite Crew members are not receiving their V-Bucks and appear inactive despite renewing their Subscription in January. Because this is an ongoing issue, you will be temporarily unable to resubscribe to the Fortnite Crew if your subscription expired or canceled for any reason. Check out the Fortnite Status page for updates.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...
  4. PlushRelic Win User

Can't cancel fortnite crew

Hi, Quintin Cusens I hope you're doing well!

Here at Microsoft Community, we don't have access to information to be able to cancel the Fortnight crew pack subscription.

However, to cancel the fortnight crew pack you can do the following:

To cancel from an Xbox Series X, S, or Xbox One console:

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Go to Account.
    3. Under Account, go to Subscriptions.
    4. You might be prompted to enter your passkey if you have it activated; otherwise, you'll be taken to your subscriptions page, and you'll see all available subscriptions under your Xbox account
    5. Find Fortnite Crew and turn off auto-renewal.
    Or alternatively, you can cancel from a web browser, by following these steps:

1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com/account
    2. Sign in to your Microsoft account
    3. Select Services & Subscriptions at the top of the page
    4. Select Manage next to your subscription listing
    5. Select Turn off recurring billing to the right
    6. Follow the prompts to turn off recurring billing

If you require more information about canceling Fortnight Crew pack subscriptions you can do this at (Source), How can I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription? - Fortnite Support (epicgames.com)

Hope this helps, and don't hesitate to reply below if you require more assistance :)

Many thanks,

Brandon
  5. Rostom L Win User

Fortnite crew not showing up in subscriptions

Hi Hunter!

Where did you originally subscribe for your Fortnite Crew subscription? You may as well check your other accounts because it's possible that you used a different Microsoft account to purchase the subscription.

Please refer to the article link below on how to cancel your subscription from Fortnite on any devices.
    - https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. steven Beck Win User

How do I cancel the Fortnite crew without a Microsoft account

In settings there is no option to cancel the subscription for the Fortnite crew
Thema:

1. I cant cancel my fortnite crew subscription can anyone help me - Similar Threads - cant cancel fortnite

2. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  3. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription: So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me have a second email address And i cannot unblock...
  4. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  5. I cant cancel a Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant cancel a Download: I tried to pre-download the game City Skylines 2. The Download got stuck at approx 21% so i have tried to cancel it. But the problem i have now is that the cancel Download button doesnt work...
  6. i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel

in XBoX Accessibility
    i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel: i tried the £1 14 day trial and now for some reason even though im signed in with the account i used to buy game pass ON PC it thinks i am not subscribed to it i have lost £1 i have no access to...
  7. I cant cancel a subscription !!!! Lost login

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant cancel a subscription !!!! Lost login: I need to cancel a subscription to xbox live that my son had several years ago. Microsoft are continuing to take payments even. The xbox account login has been lost and have no details. How do...
  8. Cant cancel downloads or delete games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant cancel downloads or delete games.: Hi, i wanted to download overcooked, but once i clicked download it got stuck on 43,6mb. I tried cancelling and restarting the app, but no method worked. I tried to reset and repair the app, which...
  9. I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app: The app just doesn't want to work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling the gaming services. Repairing resetting and terminating all the apps. downgraded to windows 11. Absolutely everything....
  10. cant cancel download on xbox application on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant cancel download on xbox application on pc: restarted everything cant get past a dlc that wont download or cancel or pause 8697861b-343d-4705-a57d-5de72bb17d95