I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace

Discus and support I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy Spelunky off of the 360 marketplace for my one x, but it keeps saying that I have no valid payment options. I've tried entering my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 8], Apr 20, 2020.

1. 8]
    8] Guest

I'm trying to buy Spelunky off of the 360 marketplace for my one x, but it keeps saying that I have no valid payment options. I've tried entering my info about 20 times and it hasen't worked. Does anyone have any idea what I should do?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Are you trying to use a credit card or Paypal?
  3. Smwutches Win User

That should work then. Typically that message only shows if you're trying to purchase with the Microsoft account balance. Since everything has been entered correctly, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can see what the issue
    is. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
  5. US Revenge Win User

Mechassault 3 proof.

except F2P titles cannot work on xbox because of the way you buy things off the marketplace.
  6. deadsamu Win User

Game will only work on one account.

i had bought borderlands to xbox 360 and other things from marketplace, now i dont have that xbox console anymore, but im going to buy new 360. can i play them if i download my account and games that i had bought from marketplace, in offline with my new
    360 ?
Thema:

1. I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace - Similar Threads - can't buy things

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  10. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....