I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

Discus and support I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Piero Rodríguez Del, Jun 12, 2019.

1. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change this in account.microsoft.com but as you can see in the second
    image... It's all correct... (I don't even know why I put my credit card in the web... it didn't appear when I try to buy the xbox game pass in the xbox app

I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country [​IMG]

I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country [​IMG]

:)

Piero Rodríguez Del, Jun 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

Also, You're not allowed to "lie" about your region. That could cause even more issues down the road. Unfortunately you will have to wait until your region is supported.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Piero,

I removed your screenshots because they contained personal information we don't recommend posting on a public forum. You should not be changing your region if you do not actually live in the region just to be able to access something that is not available
    in your region (Ecuador). If your physical location does not match your account address or the billing address tied to your credit card, then you will not be able to purchase anything in that market. You will need to actually live and have a valid billing
    address for the regional market you are trying to purchase from.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) in Ecuador but the service will be available to more regions in the future.
  4. Piero Rodríguez Del Win User

Thanks for the replies, a support assitant already told me that XGP isn't avaliable in Ecuador (maybe this information must be public) I had to "lie" because I didn't know what more to do to buy XGP, now well... I know I have to wait... and the support
    guy helped me deleting the fake info
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Issues with Xbox Game Pass PC

Hello, Tokishu. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Game Pass PC is not available in Ukraine. I believe no Xbox subscription or service is available to Ukranian accounts. So even if you're living in Czech Republic, your account may be registered in your main country (Ukraine).

You can change your account country/region by following this guide (it's in Czech):

https://support.xbox.com/cs-CZ/help/account-pro...

After changing it, you may be able to buy Game Pass for PC.

If even after changing your account country/region you still can't buy it, please let me know.
  6. Roylco Win User

Can't change country whith credit card

It is correct. I have a registered credit card with the right country but it is when i try to subscribe to xbox game pass on pc that I can't change the country. And I can't use the registered card
Thema:

1. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country - Similar Threads - can't buy Game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  4. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  5. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  6. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  7. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  8. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  9. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509
  10. I can't buy xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy xbox game pass: Xbox thinks that I'm currently in the Netherlands even tough I've never taken it there and I don't use a vpn. Because of this I cant fill out the adress and thus I can't buy game pass....