I can‘t buy the Skate 3 Add On Skate Share Pack

Discus and support I can‘t buy the Skate 3 Add On Skate Share Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, At the moment I‘m trying to unlock the Skate Share Pack in the store which is a add on for the Game Skate 3. I tryed it a few times now but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Calim3rox, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Calim3rox
    Calim3rox Guest

Hey Guys,

At the moment I‘m trying to unlock the Skate Share Pack in the store which is a add on for the Game Skate 3. I tryed it a few times now but there is everytime the same pop-up which means something like ,,This should not happen, looks like you found a bug
    in our system‘‘.

Does someone know how to fix it or is it a problem with the microsoft servers or so on?

:)

Calim3rox, Jul 11, 2018
  2. skate 3 share pack

i downloaded skate 3 share pack but it will not connect. any suggestions?? Thanks!

four redruMers, Jul 11, 2018
  3. krokodillie
    krokodillie Guest
    Skate 3

I bought 25 euro's on my microsoft account so i could buy skate 3. But I can't buy skate 3 with it. Can anybody help me??!

krokodillie, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! Are you trying to download the DLC on your Xbox 360/Xbox One? If so, try to add it to your library via xbox.com instead: Skate Share Pack

Julian_, Jul 11, 2018
  5. Julian_ Win User

6. &.- Win User

Skate 3 Skate Share Upgrade

Hello Ezequiel, I already own the Skate Share Pack. In Skate 3 there is an upgrade for it, and it says I can purchase it for 560 microsoft points.
  7. [ A J ] Win User

Skate # After Dark DLC

Hi, Art! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the After Dark Pack DLC for Skate 3 is no longer available for purchase from the Microsoft Store. If you are interested in playing the Sanatorium map, please follow these steps:

- Look up and download the free "Skate Share Pack" DLC for Skate 3.

- Once you are in the game, open the pause menu.

- Press X to open the DLC menu.

- Select "purchase" on the After Dark Pack

- Go to My games & apps > Skate 3 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation.

- Install the After Dark Pack from the list of available content.

Please let me know if this works.

Best regards.
  8. fatcat2026 Win User

skate 3 share pack

Delete it and download it again.
  9. choppyseize Win User

Skate 3 Skate Share Pack can't download

As mentioned you may not be able to share that. Some games have made it that way on purpose. You could try reaching out to the game devs or check out their support page or forums for this as well.
Thema:

1. I can‘t buy the Skate 3 Add On Skate Share Pack - Similar Threads - can‘t buy Skate

2. can‘t sign In at The Xbox.com website!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    can‘t sign In at The Xbox.com website!!!!!: I can‘t sign In at Xbox.com and i tried for like 4h I tried different browsers clearing the cache using private mode using another network using another device i can only sign In at microsoft.com...
  3. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2
  4. I can‘t launch any game on mobile on cloud gaming…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can‘t launch any game on mobile on cloud gaming…: I log in on cloud gaming, but can‘t, for example, launch fortnite 57eca16a-bcdf-4c3c-bd46-d7afe92b76d4
  5. Can‘t connect Monitor with my Xbox Series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Can‘t connect Monitor with my Xbox Series s: I have a Lenovo 120hz Monitor and a Xbox Series s. The Monitor and the console are both connected with my HDMI high speed cable but when I turn my console on the Monitor just says ”input not...
  6. Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the...: I downloaded and bought call of duty black ops 2 on my Xbox S. I bought the season pass with it as well. It says I have access and am able to download all the maps onto my console. I’ve only been...
  7. Can‘t add friends in Minecraft - all settings ok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can‘t add friends in Minecraft - all settings ok: I have a family account with two children in it. One of them can add and play with friends in Minecraft, the other can not. (both playing on iPad - "You can not play multiplayer games online due...
  8. Can‘t copy/paste with XBOX app since last app update (on ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can‘t copy/paste with XBOX app since last app update (on ios): I can‘t paste a text in the xbox app anymore, i have the latest update from this app on ios. I need this feature to fast insert systemnames in elite dangerous, but the app don‘t let me insert...
  9. I can‘t quit the minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can‘t quit the minecraft beta: I can‘t play the normal Minecraft anymore. I recently bought me the minecraft game and it says beta. I unenrolled it deleted it and hard reset the console but it still doesn‘t work. Can somebody...
  10. Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...: Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before. 1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of friends“. I don‘t see it on the list of...