I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

Discus and support I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CraftyHat1221, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of purchase, what is it that I to do in order to get it?

:)

CraftyHat1221, Feb 21, 2020
  2. HannibalPM Win User

Games with Gold - April

Am I just crazy or is this not a title on april gold? Im showing plants vs zombies, the technomancer and star wars battlefront...
  3. Smoke_Dawg_187 Win User

Original Xbox Games should be backwards compatible as well

Imagine playing the original Star Wars Battlefront game as well.
  4. SanJol Win User

May the 4th be with you!

I love Star Wars, can't wait to play Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order. Also liked Star Wars Battlefront, although it deserved a single player campaign, as in Star Wars Battlefront II.
  5. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Star Wars Battlefront 2 the original
  6. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Star Wars Battlefront 2 the original
Thema:

I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

1. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,... - Similar Threads - can't buy original

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  10. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox buy original games