I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order

Discus and support I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would order the pre-order of Hogwarts Legacy but it says Error.. you know why? Thank you 60039eec-7b99-448e-b0ed-7cf4bbcd2531 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cristina Bianchi1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order

I would order the pre-order of Hogwarts Legacy but it says Error.. you know why? Thank you

:)

Cristina Bianchi1, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Michael Robinson8 Win User

Please help

I checked my bank and there’s a transaction for $60 on 12/5/22 and hogwarts legacy was the only game I pre ordered/paid for at that time for that price but when I went to Xbox transaction there’s no payment for hogwarts legacy it’s like I never pre ordered/paid for it
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Cristina! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the error message? Where did you exactly try to pre-order it? Please try to pre-order via the console and internet browser. Then try a different payment method as well.

Learn more about Xbox game pre-order here https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts legacy - pre order

Hi Malgorzata! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Are you using the Xbox Series X/S console as well?

What happened when you tried to install the game?

Please try to manually search "Pre-order" in the Store if you can find the game to install to your console.
  6. stuartgillion Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not working - asking me to purchase it again!

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - order completed on 25th January £74.99
Thema:

1. I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order - Similar Threads - can’t buy hogwarts

2. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  3. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  4. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  5. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  6. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  7. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  8. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...
  9. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  10. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....