I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask...

Discus and support I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask permission. What should I do? 0a05e2b0-a228-4190-bea4-66bb80d44fd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob oconnell, Dec 24, 2022.

1. I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask...

I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask permission. What should I do?

:)

Jacob oconnell, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask permission. What should I do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Jacob, If your account is giving this warning when trying to purchase a subscription, it is because your account is a child or family account.

In order to give permission to the family organizer you have to follow the steps below.

To turn this feature off, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account. Family page settings.

Find the child's name and select More options > Spending.

Under the Ask to buy section, switch Needs organizer approval to buy things to Off."

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. DJizzle Win User

Xbox One Family & granting exceptions to content limits for child accounts: Allow Always versus Just Once

I'll give this a try. The issue I'm having is one of my child accounts no longer asks for the adult to allow permissions; it only ask for the password/pass key assigned to the child's acct. So I can't grant permissions, it only asks for the password and
    pass key every time. Thanks for posting this; let's see if it solves my dilemma.
  4. CHIP 5186 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

I figured it out for my child. I had to go in and allow them to buy items without asking for my permission. Once that was changed I logged into their account and converted the subscription to game pass. Afterwards I went back into my account and turned
    on the content restrictions again.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Asking for permission

You might want to go to 343 Industries as that is the company that does all of the work on the Halo series now. See if there is a way to contact someone either there.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Asking for permission

your asking the wrong people,you would have to contact the developers.
Thema:

I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask...

1. I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask... - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  4. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  5. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  6. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  7. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  8. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  9. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509
  10. I can't buy xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy xbox game pass: Xbox thinks that I'm currently in the Netherlands even tough I've never taken it there and I don't use a vpn. Because of this I cant fill out the adress and thus I can't buy game pass....