I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

Discus and support I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ralph israel, May 20, 2023.

1. ralph israel
    ralph israel Guest

I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it.

:)

ralph israel, May 20, 2023
  2. pedro luis3 Win User

I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it.
    I want 80 robux plsss
  3. Gustavo Rangel1 Win User

e meu sonho nunca tive robux
  4. RowchGT Win User

I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

You cant not until.it reaches 15 dollars
    what if i use the microsoft roblox app it has 1 dollar there right? to buy 80 robux? can I use my money there?
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Ralph! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately you can only buy the currency amounts listed at the store. You can not do any type of convertion :(
  6. Joshua_Ow Win User

How do i use Microsoft balance for games. (ROBLOX)

I am not using my browser to buy Robux, instead i am using the microsoft version of Roblox so that i can get the 80 robux deal. So there is no link required.
Thema:

1. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit. - Similar Threads - cant buy robux

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  7. Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store: Hi it’s been a few days now that I em unable to buy points and the points that I did buy I never received them in the madden 24 store. I’d like to figure out how we can fix this problem thank you...
  8. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  9. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  10. You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?: I bought a microsoft giftcard worth 5$, I was trying to use it to buy 400 Robux, but when I want to add a payment method there isnt an option use a giftcard anymore only credit card. You cant buy...