I can’t buy robux on roblox.

Discus and support I can’t buy robux on roblox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got permission from my parents to buy 800 robux with their card, and for some reason it keeps saying “Oops.” And won’t let me purchase it, please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryker Reglogo, Apr 25, 2023.

1. I can’t buy robux on roblox.

I got permission from my parents to buy 800 robux with their card, and for some reason it keeps saying “Oops.” And won’t let me purchase it, please help!!

:)

Ryker Reglogo, Apr 25, 2023
  2. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  3. Will3314 Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

You can’t buy premium with your Microsoft balance…. I’ve tried and tried. You can buy robux, but you won’t be able to redeem it unless you have an Xbox. You have to sign into your Roblox account on an Xbox to actually receive the Robux. Your best bet is to keep saving up for the actual Roblox gift card, not the Microsoft card. Hope this helps..
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

If I may ask, was your Microsoft account added to a Microsoft Family?

You can check it by signing your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com > then please go to Family section.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. If I may ask, was your account added to a Microsoft Family?

If not, please have your parents create their adult Microsoft account then have them sign in to account.microsoft.com > then please go to Family > From there please have them add your account as "Family member" > then manage your maturity settings in order for you to purchase robux.

(NOTE: An adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older upon the account's first creation)

If yes, please have them sign in to account.microsoft.com > then please go to Family > From there click on your child account and have them manage your maturity settings in order for you to purchase robux.

Please let me know if it works.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

Buying Robux for Xbox One for my daughter

You need to buy the Robux from the Microsoft Store on the Xbox. Go to Roblox on the Microsoft store, then go down and you should see the robux. Just buy which robux you want.
Thema:

1. I can’t buy robux on roblox. - Similar Threads - can’t buy robux

2. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  3. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  4. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  5. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  6. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  7. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  8. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...
  9. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  10. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....