I can't buy Recore after free trial expired

Discus and support I can't buy Recore after free trial expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After playing my 30 min. Free trial I tried to purchase ReCore and it reads You already own this product, however, when I try to launch the game it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RazgrizDemon13, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I can't buy Recore after free trial expired

After playing my 30 min. Free trial I tried to purchase ReCore and it reads You already own this product, however, when I try to launch the game it tells me my free trial has expired and I need to purchase the game.When I try to
    purchase the game it still reads You already own this product but when I press play I'm told to purchase the game because my free trial is over.

:)

RazgrizDemon13, Sep 19, 2017
  2. PhilipDeets
    PhilipDeets Guest
    Unable to launch ReCore due to an expired trial even though I have Xbox Game Pass

I'm a game pass subscriber. I've spent over 12 hours playing ReCore recently. ReCore is in Xbox Game Pass. I was just playing it and it suddenly kicked me out of the game and said my trial expired. In the Xbox store it says "trial
    owned" for ReCore, but I should have access through game pass. In the Windows store, it says I own ReCore and doesn't mention a trial. I can't figure out how to get the game to play now on my Xbox.

PhilipDeets, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Free Gold Membership Problem

I understand, but that was not the problem I was having. The 14-day trial worked great until it expired. Now I can't get Gold, or use my one month free trial.

HELLA RAD COLE, Sep 19, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please try making the purchase from this link ReCore kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE

If that doesn't work then you should call phone support to have the trial license removed from your account. You can click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Sep 19, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. HELLA RAD COLE Win User

Free Gold Membership Problem

I understand, but that was not the problem I was having. The 14-day trial worked great until it expired. Now I can't get Gold, or use my one month free trial.
  7. VinJung Win User

Unable to complete the payment processing..

same here. I tried to buy 'Recore' and I saw that error message.

then I tried to buy 'Forza Horizon 3' there is no problem. I bought it.

so I return to 'Recore' and tried buying again, shown error message. what the hell?

I can't buy Recore. why..
  8. Auswulf Win User

Dragon Age free till 16th march

It isn't technically free though. I would say it is a full access time trial that expires on the 16th. After that date it isn't free. It's kinda like borrowing the game.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

I bought a Xbox One S yesterday and want to try my Xbox Live Gold Trial Code but Expired

No, once the trial is expired that's it. You can't get another one with xbox support unlike the other people have said in this thread.

Please buy gold or get another trial that is working.
Thema:

1. I can't buy Recore after free trial expired - Similar Threads - can't buy Recore

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  10. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....