I can't buy minecraft

Discus and support I can't buy minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just tried to buy minecraft but there was an error with the buying. minecraft.net thinks I have the game but after trying to start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicolas Lopez2, Jan 14, 2023.

1. I can't buy minecraft

Hello, I just tried to buy minecraft but there was an error with the buying. minecraft.net thinks I have the game but after trying to start the launcher, it says I do not have the game. error message : 0x803F8001

:)

Nicolas Lopez2, Jan 14, 2023
  2. BSL Black Win User

Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition

i buy minecraft bedrock but i can't get minecraft java it show me click buy
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can't buy minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the transaction is showing up on your end and is stated as "completed", please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and once confirmed, sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then try launching the game again.

By the way, if that still didn't work, can I have the exact message prompt that you're getting?
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can't buy minecraft

I am happy to know that it's working now and please don't say that, we all need help sometimes.

Enjoy playing your game and you're welcome.
  5. Nicolas Lopez2 Win User

I can't buy minecraft

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you're signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I tried being signed out or signed in it does not change the error message when I start MinecraftInstaller.

It says that I am minor so it may be a problem (I am 17 and in France) but the order is completed so it seems weird that I can not install the game

I also don't have a mojang account

Thanks for the answer
  6. Kathy A. Win User

i can't buy minecraft

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

I can't buy minecraft

1. I can't buy minecraft - Similar Threads - can't buy minecraft

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  4. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  5. i can't buy minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy minecraft: whenever i start buying minecraft this error comes to me [img] a1197a44-2002-41b3-85dc-067cd40cd83c
  6. I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.: I can't buy minecraft with paypal, When i try to it just gives me a error : Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your...
  7. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  8. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...
  9. Can't buy license minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy license minecraft: help me please. i can't buy minecraft, we use a ukrainian card and buy in denmark, it says that the card is blocked but it is not blocked. we called a friend from ukraine to try to buy minecraft...
  10. Can't buy Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy Minecraft: Hello. I can't buy Minecraft because of problems with the region and war. I'm right now in Lithuania, I have Lithuanian documents and Lithuanian bank card, telephone number, I've been living here...