I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace

Discus and support I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says I have no valid payment options(I do) and when I click the button to change them it says "that shouldn't have happened, try again later"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sleepy ., Dec 21, 2022.

1. Sleepy .
    Sleepy . Guest

it says I have no valid payment options(I do) and when I click the button to change them it says "that shouldn't have happened, try again later"

:)

Sleepy ., Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Sleepy, what device are you trying to buy buy left 4 dead 2 for, console or PC?

If console, what model console do you have, and what payment method are you trying to use to purchase the game, credit card, debit card, Paypal account or account balance?
  3. Manuel Cuevas1 Win User

Hello I’m also trying to buy left 4 dead but it doesn’t work it says you have no valid payment options it keeps saying that. I have the money but it just won’t work I have Xbox series s.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the shopping system is fully automated by the website, I don't know how many purchase attempts you tried to make, but if it still continues to issue an error message, wait from 24 to 48 to make another attempt and also try to access the store through another browser.
  5. Sleepy . Win User

I'm trying to buy it for console(series s), and I have credit card and enough account balance to pay for it and I can use either
  6. Sleepy . Win User

I'm not trying to buy it through my Xbox, I'm trying to but it through marketplace.xbox.com like I said in the first part of the post and I'm not vetting an actual error message it just say "that wasn't supposed to happen, try again later"
Thema:

1. I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace - Similar Threads - can't buy left

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. I can't buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2: I can't buy left 4 dead in the xbox store including the 360 store, plus I've had problems with getting the DLCs. fa551299-9526-439e-a4a0-273632cd0f7e
  5. Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?: I've tried going the the xbox 360 store, to the xbox.com links and tried looking for it on my xbox series x but i have had no luck in finding the full games, only their dlcs seem available....
  6. Can't buy left for dead please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy left for dead please help!: Can anybody please tell me if you can still buy left for dead 2 on the old market place, everytime I try it just says your purchase can't be completed at this time?...
  7. Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens: I want to play and buy left 4 dead its pretty dumb we can't buy the game on the xbox one old gen and new gen but we can still look it up. Make it make sense d8e83bf1-06c7-4404-a62e-5ac81a8cb8ef
  8. I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.: Everywhere I go it says "Not available separately", or just "Not available". How the heck do I buy this, I really wanna play it, and it seems other people online have it? It's for X-Box Series S,...
  9. Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2: Hello, I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 in the store after endless attempts. I live in Germany, if that matters. I have an xBox One S and soon a Series S and I want to play this game, which is actually...
  10. Can't buy Left 4 Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Left 4 Dead: Why I can't buy Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my Xbox Series X? I've seen people play this game on the nawest console. On the Store it says it's not available. c352eafb-61c9-4fa5-8db5-9b0693fd384b