I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox

Discus and support I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't buy a game as a gift from my Xbox, I get the following: We are having problems processing your payment and would like to fix it. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Samantha Squance, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox

I can't buy a game as a gift from my Xbox, I get the following: We are having problems processing your payment and would like to fix it.

Does anyone know how I can fix it?

I have £25 in my account and the game costs £24,99

There are no warnings on my account.

:)

Samantha Squance, Jan 29, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

loaded gift card to wrong acct

3. EightEagled108 Win User

Xbox Gift card

How do i buy it it says that i can't use the gift card

I mean i can use it but not buy Xbox 360 games

Do I just log into my Xbox 360 and then what
  4. Kayne Presquito Win User

Do you keep (still install, play, and run) apps you buy when you change regions?

Not any of the game passes. Planning on buying minecraft and its such a hassle for me to process a card so im using online shops to buy gift cards and we dont have gift cards for my region so im buying US xbox gift cards to buy minecraft. I already got 5 usd in my account, I'm asking because I don't wanna buy the app if I can't use it when I revert my region. Thanks for the response
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Est il normale que je ne puisse offrir BF5 en cadeaux a un ami..? (Is it normal that I can only offer BF5 in gifts to a friend..?)

6. H.HOME Win User

how do I use microsoft account balance?

So I can't use it to buy a gift card. That is stupid what's the point then.

I dont want a game or movie. I just want the gift card to use for in game stuff.

What a waist of my time earning points that can't be used.
Thema:

I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox

1. I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  4. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  5. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  6. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  7. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  8. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  9. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509
  10. I can't buy xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy xbox game pass: Xbox thinks that I'm currently in the Netherlands even tough I've never taken it there and I don't use a vpn. Because of this I cant fill out the adress and thus I can't buy game pass....