I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why.

Discus and support I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off, I used my 10 hour trial with game pass on my xbox, and for some reason when i deleted the game after the trial expired I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Klaudia Czinege, Dec 31, 2022.

1. I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why.

First off, I used my 10 hour trial with game pass on my xbox, and for some reason when i deleted the game after the trial expired I couldn't re-download it, it's not in my owned games not in ea-pass and after I tried to download again with "Free Trial with EA Play" it says I own it even though I don't. I really wanted to buy the game after my trial expired but it doesn't let me it says"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.". If it is something with me owning game pass, could i redeem a code to get Fifa 23, or could my game pass be cancelled by support because I used a one month code and I can't cancel it.

:)

Klaudia Czinege, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Klaudia Czinege,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Morgan batersburg Win User

Why can’t I buy fifa 23

Ok. Thank you for your advice
  5. Georges C. Win User

Why can’t I buy fifa 23

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Morgan, by your description you are trying to make the purchase through the console, you mention that you have made more than 10 purchase attempts, but in cases like that when you try more than 3 times, do not try to make more.

This is because the system can block your account for security purchases.

The ideal thing is to wait between 24 and 48 hours for a new attempt and also try to make the purchase through the Xbox website in a normal PC browser.
  6. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
Thema:

1. I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why. - Similar Threads - can't buy fifa

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I can't buy FIFA Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy FIFA Points?: Every time I try to buy it it says 'Oops try this purchase again' I've tried to restart but nothing is working. 1bc9a112-bcd9-4b12-9398-0882f18ebbe0
  7. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  8. Kan fifa 19 niet kopen [Translation-Can't buy Fifa 19 ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kan fifa 19 niet kopen [Translation-Can't buy Fifa 19 ]: Hallo, Ik maak gebruik van EA Acces en wilde Fifa 19 Champions Edition via de Xbox bestellen. Dit lukt niet. Mijn Xbox account is aan paypal gekoppeld en in het verleden gingen alle aankopen...
  9. I can't buy FIFA points because its says "Your payment..." or something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy FIFA points because its says "Your payment..." or something: I can't buy fifa points, its says something about my payment and they say that i have to contact microsoft but they're closed 03bbd724-a9f3-4997-8fd9-d671ee2d7928
  10. i can't buy fifa points on ultimate team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy fifa points on ultimate team: i can't buy fifa points for ultimate team f475df59-0f73-48e5-87f8-acbb48b40978