I can't buy cars at auction FH5

Discus and support I can't buy cars at auction FH5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This morning I woke up wanting to buy cars and I couldn't buy from the auction house, do yall know if they closed it or I just have an error?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jorge alejandro mendez, Jan 30, 2023.

1. I can't buy cars at auction FH5

This morning I woke up wanting to buy cars and I couldn't buy from the auction house, do yall know if they closed it or I just have an error?

:)

jorge alejandro mendez, Jan 30, 2023
  2. jorge alejandro mend Win User

Hello, thanks for answering, it says

there was an error when buying, please try again
  3. John P_14 Win User

Thanks for that information. Kindly check your Privacy Settings at https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=mebar... and make sure that all settings under the Privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety are set to "Allow" or "Everyone". It should be like the screenshot below.

Also, make sure to set these settings to "Allow" or "Everyone".

- You can see and upload community creations

- You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

- Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

If your Privacy Settings is set to "Allow" or "Everyone", it could be a server issue so I recommend contacting Forza Support through this link; https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re... for further assistance.

[​IMG]
  4. John P_14 Win User

You're most welcome, Jorge. Please do me a favor, stay healthy and keep safe out there. Feel free to choose a rating and have a good day!
  5. jorge alejandro mend Win User

Thank you very much Thank you very much for your help, I'm going to contact forza support
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know what happens when you buy cars from the auction house? Are you getting any errors?
Thema:

1. I can't buy cars at auction FH5 - Similar Threads - can't buy cars

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't buy a car in Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a car in Marketplace: Only one time I was lucky to buy a car for 200.000 C but i didn't get it and my Credits wasn't paid back :-( Most time I can't give a bet for buying a car. Everytime i get an error....
  10. I Can't Buy Forza 6 VIP Or Car Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't Buy Forza 6 VIP Or Car Pass: My Dad bought the Ultimate edition of Forza Motorsport 6. The Ultimate edition of Forza Motorsport 6 includes the VIP pass, my Dad had VIP on his account but I do not. Because his account has Xbox...