i can't buy black ops 1 dlc how i can buy it? xbox360

Discus and support i can't buy black ops 1 dlc how i can buy it? xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i go to store ican't find the dlc put when i put account not xbox live i can see the dlc but i can't buy it 0d75b5cb-f6b6-4533-a9de-4c96345c7316 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wolf_ king, Apr 18, 2023.

1. wolf_ king
    wolf_ king Guest

when i go to store ican't find the dlc put when i put account not xbox live i can see the dlc but i can't buy it

:)

wolf_ king, Apr 18, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Is your date of birth correct in the link below?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If yes, how old are you?

If you are under 18 years of age, you will not be eligible for purchase due to age restrictions for playing the game and purchasing the DLC. If you are over 18 and your age is incorrect, you can try the following:

If you are in a family group, simply ask the Adult who manages the family to change your age at https://account.microsoft.com/family.

If you're not in a family group, someone close to you who has an account with an adult profile can create a family group and add your account as a child and change your date of birth. To do this, you can follow the instructions in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

1. Basically using adult microsoft account sign into your account at https://account.microsoft.com/family

2. Scroll to the bottom of the Your Family page and select Manage My Child's Profile Information.

3. On the Manage Permissions page for the account you want to change, on the right, select Edit Personal Information and follow the instructions.

I hope these information helps somehow. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns and we will try with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Hugs! :)
  3. FTLGRebelIsBack Win User

C.o.d. ghost map packs

I am having DLC problems. Of I bought all the DLC's on xbox360 why can't I buy them on Xbox one. Do I have to pay for it again.
  4. crushingdestroy Win User

Elite in Blops2?

so, if I buy Elite 3 days before Black-Ops 2 comes out, I will get all of the past DLC from MW3 and all of the DLC for Black-Ops 2? Wow...this "in-season" stuff rules. Thanks for the tip, Shermanator92
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

I can't buy black ops 1 on xbox one

Hey there!

Judging from your public
    Xbox.com profile
    , it looks like you were able to purchase COD: Black Ops successfully.

If you have any other Xbox related support issues, feel free to post a new thread and we'll do what we can to help out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. SwagMan67890123 Win User

I can't buy black ops 1 on xbox one

What is a child account and how to you check if you are using one?
Thema:

1. i can't buy black ops 1 dlc how i can buy it? xbox360 - Similar Threads - can't buy black

2. I can't buy black ops 2 ( help please?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy black ops 2 ( help please?): when i want to buy black ops 2 on xbox one ( retrocompatible) they said me that my account cant make this transaction on xbox.com ( i were on xbox at this moment ) en that i had to do it on my...
  3. I can't buy black ops 1 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy black ops 1 on xbox one: Me and my friend are buying call of duty black ops to play as fun because it is on sale, but whenever i go to buy it,, after i press confirm it says "sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at...
  4. Can't buy Black ops 1 on Xbox store???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Black ops 1 on Xbox store???: Im trying to buy Black ops 1 off the the Xbox store on my Xbox one, but just comes up with the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this...
  5. I can't buy Black Ops 3 on the Xbox One store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Black Ops 3 on the Xbox One store: I can't buy Black Ops 3 from the Xbox One store! Plz help! bc5dbd3e-7e3e-4d78-a0a0-d21abb44df59
  6. CAN'T BUY DLC ON BLACK OPS 1 BUT ABLE TO GET BLACK OPS 3 DLC???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T BUY DLC ON BLACK OPS 1 BUT ABLE TO GET BLACK OPS 3 DLC???: Ok so I've wanted the Resurrection DLC for Black Ops so I bought a $50 dollar Microsoft points card. the DLC costs $15 rounded up. So I bought Fallout 4's Automotron and Wastelander Workshop DLC....
  7. Can't buy Black Ops 1 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Black Ops 1 on Xbox One: Hi guys, I've been trying to buy the backwards compatible Black Ops 1 on the Xbox One but there isn't an option to buy there. Instead, I'm left with a "show price" button and when I press that,...
  8. i can't buy Black Ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy Black Ops 1: i wanted to buy black ops 1 so i could play it on the xbox one, but when i tried to buy it, it said my payment method was invalid, it was pre paid codes, i live in brazil so i bought the codes...
  9. can't buy Xbox 360 call of duty black ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy Xbox 360 call of duty black ops: when i try to buy call of duty black ops for 360 on the Xbox Games Store it says Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later....
  10. Can't buy Black Ops 2 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Black Ops 2 DLC: I'm trying to buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Xbox One. When I try to buy it, it says "You can't buy this on Xbox.com. Buy it on your Xbox." And I'm on my Xbox. Then I try to buy it from inside the game...