I can't buy because of regional differences

Discus and support I can't buy because of regional differences in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old credit card expired so i made new one i live in iraq but my xbox store region is US because i always buy US gift cards online we don't have much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACEGabriel, Jul 2, 2021.

1. ACEGabriel
    ACEGabriel Guest

My old credit card expired so i made new one i live in iraq but my xbox store region is US because i always buy US gift cards online we don't have much support for xbox here

It's used to take my old credit card as a secondary payment method and use the gift card to buy stuff but when i got my new credit card it started giving me this error:

"the region where your payment method was issued and your microsoft store region need to match."

Pls help me i wanna play again

:)

ACEGabriel, Jul 2, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

An us military address ?

Is your creditcard an American creditcard and using an USM address ?

You have to take it up with billing
  3. ngocphi Win User

You always had ro have a creditcard based on where you live and having the same regional account

Since Iraq is NOT an xbox live region you can't enter an iraq creditcard

Now if you are an American service member you MUST use an us military address for it to work
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can't redeem code because it was purchased in a different region

What retailer did your purchase it from?
  5. TheDonk95 Win User

Problems with buying "Mass Effect"

So you are saying that the problem is with my actual region and that I chose to buy this specific game? If I chose a different game with different region settings it will work? Are you sure I still can't buy MS points and use them as a payment?
  6. ngocphi Win User

I redeemed my gift card but it’s in a separate area

If it's a separate balance then it's a different currency from your account region you can't buy other regions carss
Thema:

1. I can't buy because of regional differences - Similar Threads - can't buy regional

2. Can't buy anything due to region error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't buy anything due to region error: Hi, recently I moved to Canada and changed related address info But now I can't buy anything, getting error Change your Store region The region in which your payment option was issued and your...
  3. I can't buy the xbox game pass PC due to region problems

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the xbox game pass PC due to region problems: You see, what happens is that I tried to buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC for 1 month, but at the time of purchase I got the following: Try another payment method or change the region of the...
  4. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  5. Can't find/buy Chaos Theory in my region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find/buy Chaos Theory in my region: Hope you all are very well! My problem is simple: I just can't find Splinter Cell Chaos Theory to buy in my region (Brazil/South America). Can you guys help me out? I would like to play it on...
  6. I can't buy the game pass because of me region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the game pass because of me region: So i'm from paraguay and i'm trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC But for some reason when I try to buy the pass microsoft sets my account region to (United State) when it is acutally...
  7. no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]: estoy intentando comprar el juego pass para pc y no puedo porque mi region sale como estados unidos, sin embargo en la microsoft store mi region sale como El Salvador y en la microsoft store si me...
  8. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  9. Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region": This is an issue with every single 360 game. It goes as far as showing me the price, and then the "This item is not currently available in your region" error pops up. I should note that my actual...
  10. Can't buy a game digitally because of region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game digitally because of region: I live in Iceland and I wanted to buy Halo 3 on the xbox store for my old 360 and it would not let me complete my purchase. I tried also buying a digital gift code or whatever but that didn't work...