I can't buy anything, the credit card country is stuck in United States

Discus and support I can't buy anything, the credit card country is stuck in United States in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Problem: I am trying to buy Minecraft for my child using the Family page. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Family can't even find my saved credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Moraitis, Aug 27, 2022.

1. I can't buy anything, the credit card country is stuck in United States

The Problem:

I am trying to buy Minecraft for my child using the Family page. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Family can't even find my saved credit card, and when I try to buy Minecraft, the country is stuck in "United States".

I tried to search for the solution online, but there isn't any.

Note for Microsoft: Please don't tell me to change anything on my computer, since I am NOT using Windows.

:)

Nick Moraitis, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nick, let's go by parts, for which platform you want to buy Minecraft, you say it's not on Windows, so what type of device you're on and which version of Minecraft you want to buy, why they're available for Windows 10, iOS, Android, XBox One and Nintendo's Switch.

So depending on which platform you want to play the game you will have to buy from it.

As for the region, if you are not in the US but are trying to purchase the game from your Microsoft account, you have to check your billing address in your Microsoft account, if you have a registered address it will take over the US as default.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Can't buy in game currency

Make sure that the country of the website (or the console's country settings) match the country of your payment method.

For example, if you are in the United Kingdom, make sure your console is set to United Kingdom, and that the country in the lower left corner of the website also shows United Kingdom. Sometimes the website defaults to the locale of United States of America,
    and you can't buy stuff with an UK payment method, resulting in that message.

Also go to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and check your billing information and order history, if there are unpaid purchases or expired credit cards on file.
  4. HackerMan212 Win User

Minecraft Realm

I live in the United States and I'm using a valid credit card and I haven't tried buying other things in the Microsoft store.
  5. HassanB Win User

Error Code when purchasing microsoft points

If your in the United States and you can't buy points with your credit/debit card and you can purchase them digitally from Amazon then you should be able to redeem them perfectly fine on the console or on the site.
  6. AmberFlunky257 Win User

Wont Accept Credit Card

No err code is shown. Simply wont confirm credit card info. Im in a country not in the US, but keeps asking state. What to do? Cant purchase xbox gold no newly purchased game! Stuck!!@!!!
Thema:

1. I can't buy anything, the credit card country is stuck in United States - Similar Threads - can't buy anything

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  10. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539