I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game

Discus and support I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy a game that is on the Xbox 360 market (Skate 3) since my xbox one, but it gives me the error "Your account can not make this type of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kartoo2002, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Kartoo2002
    Kartoo2002 Guest

I tried to buy a game that is on the Xbox 360 market (Skate 3) since my xbox one, but it gives me the error "Your account can not make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. from your Xbox. "as I try to buy it from my Xbox One. But I had already bought a $ 25
    Xbox card and put on my account, but being given that I did not buy the game, I just wasted $ 25. So did my mother with her parent account use my money from my account?

PS : Sry for all the error i am french I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game :)

:)

Kartoo2002, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't buy a 360 Game

If you're on a child account, you'll have to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have a credit card or Paypal on file.

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Can't buy a 360 Game

If you are trying to use your account balance you would have also have to use a 360 console. Otherwise as Smwutches said you'd need a credit card or paypal on file.

bowski477, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're on a child account, and to use the currency on your account to purchase 360 console, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console.

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Unfortunately, this may be because of the set permissions on your account.

DwarfishActor, Sep 11, 2017
  6. Kartoo2002
    Kartoo2002 Guest
    and if i don't have a 360 ?

Kartoo2002, Sep 11, 2017
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox currency can only be used for Xbox One games on the console. As Smwutches said, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console if you want to use the currency. If you do not have a 360 console to make the purchase from then you would need
    to use another form of payment such as a credit card or paypal.

onyxishere, Sep 11, 2017
  8. Kartoo2002
    Kartoo2002 Guest

so i buy a 25$ for nothing xD thx for your awnser I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game :)

Kartoo2002, Nov 2, 2018
  9. MadMike ���� Win User

Xbox 360

I was trying to buy a xbox 360 game for xbox one but I can't do I need my xbox 360 account
  10. onyxishere Win User

Xbox currency can only be used for Xbox One games on the console. As Smwutches said, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console if you want to use the currency. If you do not have a 360 console to make the purchase from then you would need
  11. Kartoo2002 Win User

so i buy a 25$ for nothing xD thx for your awnser :)
  12. DwarfishActor Win User

Unfortunately, this may be because of the set permissions on your account.
  13. Smwutches Win User

If you're on a child account, and to use the currency on your account to purchase 360 console, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console.
Thema:

1. I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game - Similar Threads - can't buy 360

2. I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.: I have a xbox 360 game i'm playing on xbox one and there are a few dlcs i'd like to buy. I got a free one through my pc and installed it on my xbox. But whenever I try to buy the others, the...
  3. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  4. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  5. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?: For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card...
  6. I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace: I'm trying to buy Spelunky off of the 360 marketplace for my one x, but it keeps saying that I have no valid payment options. I've tried entering my info about 20 times and it hasen't worked. Does...
  7. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  8. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  9. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  10. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...