I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost

Discus and support I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 3 days ago I tried buying a 10 player realm for me and my friends, but every single time the error message "store connection lost, your device... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueValk, Nov 28, 2022.

1. BlueValk
    BlueValk Guest

About 3 days ago I tried buying a 10 player realm for me and my friends, but every single time the error message "store connection lost, your device lost connection to the store and we can't confirm this offer is still available. Please check your internet connection or try again later". My internet connection is fine, but it does lag every once in a while. Yesterday I saw a post talking about the same problem and someone replied saying that to clear your alternate MAC address, I did that and it still would not work. So then I finally made this post. Please help me, I really want to play with my friends.

:)

BlueValk, Nov 28, 2022
  2. §¶•Ω∞¾∞ Win User

About 3 days ago I tried buying a 10 player realm for me and my friends, but every single time the error message "store connection lost, your device lost connection to the store and we can't confirm this offer is still available. Please check your internet connection or try again later". My internet connection is fine, but it does lag every once in a while. Yesterday I saw a post talking about the same problem and someone replied saying that to clear your alternate MAC address, I did that and it still would not work. So then I finally made this post. Please help me, I really want to play with my friends.
    I need help with me realm sever
  3. Elmo DFZ Win User

This is also happening to me on PC. Anyway to help?
    Same here, simply can't buy a realms sub on PC. Doesn't even show me the price per month, it's blank. Yet I can get a free trial of java realms on the actual website.

PS5 can't purchase realms from the store either! Something is broken and no one at Mojang/Minecraft is doing anything to address it.
  4. BlueValk Win User

Yes, this is happening on xbox. A xbox one.

Unfortunately, minecraft is the only

game I play with purchasable things, so I can't really answer that question, but when I do try to buy the currency that minecraft has the xbox buying menu does pop up, but not with the realms.

I tried buying realms Friday multiple times, also Saturday and today multiple times

All i did was I tried the clearing alternate MAC address, restarting the game and restarting my xbox.

Thanks for helping.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. We understand that some users are experiencing some issues with purchasing a Minecraft Realm on Console and PC. Mojang is currently investigating the issue and suggested to please open a support ticket with Mojang support. Please make sure to.

1. Select Report a Bug on the right side of the web page.
    2. Sign in with your Minecraft account.
    3. Fill out the necessary information.
    I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."

Thanks,
  6. Bleedingedge#461 Win User

same here, I am gonna try the internet and dns changes rq though
Thema:

1. I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost - Similar Threads - can't buy minecraft

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  4. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  5. i can't buy minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy minecraft: whenever i start buying minecraft this error comes to me [img] a1197a44-2002-41b3-85dc-067cd40cd83c
  6. I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.: I can't buy minecraft with paypal, When i try to it just gives me a error : Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your...
  7. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  8. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...
  9. Can't buy license minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy license minecraft: help me please. i can't buy minecraft, we use a ukrainian card and buy in denmark, it says that the card is blocked but it is not blocked. we called a friend from ukraine to try to buy minecraft...
  10. Can't buy Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy Minecraft: Hello. I can't buy Minecraft because of problems with the region and war. I'm right now in Lithuania, I have Lithuanian documents and Lithuanian bank card, telephone number, I've been living here...