I can’t buy a hit man dlc because it keeps just saying oops something went wrong

Discus and support I can’t buy a hit man dlc because it keeps just saying oops something went wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can put on my card information but it just won’t let me buy it. I used a gift card to but I have tried to just do one but it just won’t work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darthisaacdr, Dec 27, 2022.

1. darthisaacdr
    darthisaacdr Guest

I can’t buy a hit man dlc because it keeps just saying oops something went wrong

I can put on my card information but it just won’t let me buy it. I used a gift card to but I have tried to just do one but it just won’t work

:)

darthisaacdr, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hi darthisaacdr,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hello darthisaacdr,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are always getting an error message "oops something went wrong" when you try to purchase HItman DLC.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this link: Get help with purchase errors | Xbox Support

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. jack ledwidge Win User

How do I get around Offline update when I have no access to a PC?

Yeah no problem.

Sorry but for the last few replies it keeps saying oops sorry something went wrong and it is taking me ages between replies because of this.
  5. Shapes85 Win User

Cannot make purchases

No, I've used it quite a few times. It started when I tried to purchase dlcs on my laptop. Message just reads oops. Something went wrong. Attach a screenshot at my earliest convenience
  6. SammyVS Win User

Oops something went wrong

Did you try another payment method too?
Thema:

1. I can’t buy a hit man dlc because it keeps just saying oops something went wrong - Similar Threads - can’t buy hit

2. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  3. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  4. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  5. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  6. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  7. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  8. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...
  9. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  10. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....