I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.

Discus and support I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox 360 game i'm playing on xbox one and there are a few dlcs i'd like to buy. I got a free one through my pc and installed it on my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lia_Da_Chicken, Mar 17, 2021.

1. I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.

I have a xbox 360 game i'm playing on xbox one and there are a few dlcs i'd like to buy. I got a free one through my pc and installed it on my xbox. But whenever I try to buy the others, the transaction gets stuck loading. I don't think it's an issue with my card seeing how i pay for other items without an issue. The problem only applies to xbox 360 games and add-ons.

:)

Lia_Da_Chicken, Mar 17, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  3. Omar_0001 Win User

DLC on 360 and One

You are able to download the DLC on Xbox One, but it won't work since the DLC is for the 360. For example, you can't buy a game for PS3 and expect it to work on the PS4.
  4. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

That is very helpful actually I didn't realise that buying some DLC is not possible though Xbox 360 emulation on the Xbox One. With this is mind, if I were to buy the DLC content on a standalone Xbox 360, would I be able to play the DLC (bought on the
    Xbox 360) through Xbox 360 emulation on the Xbox One?
  5. hooloovoo grey Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC GOTY disc not working on XBOX ONE

I am also having the same issue. I own the 360 version of Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition. My old 360 has the DLC, I have save files for every character type including the ones only available on DLC. I still have both disc's, but the DLC disc is completely
    unread and ignored by my Xbox One. I have cloud saved my saves from my 360, and now I have characters I can't play on my Xbox One because it doesn't have the DLC that I own. I have checked the Queue, they are not waiting to be downloaded. In game, when
    I select any DLC, it prompts me to the store to buy it again.
  6. REPeR x L3G3ND Win User

DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Why can't I get my DLC from cod on my 360 to my xbox one !?!?!?!
Thema:

I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.

1. I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one. - Similar Threads - can't buy 360

2. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  3. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  4. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?: For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card...
  5. I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace: I'm trying to buy Spelunky off of the 360 marketplace for my one x, but it keeps saying that I have no valid payment options. I've tried entering my info about 20 times and it hasen't worked. Does...
  6. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  7. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  8. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  9. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...
  10. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...