I Can’t block crossplay

Discus and support I Can’t block crossplay in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to block crossplay in privacy settings it says my account won’t let me 2491efa8-ddec-41ad-9137-d01cacb6108d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by matthew kutun, Apr 16, 2023.

  1. I Can’t block crossplay


    Hello, when I try to block crossplay in privacy settings it says my account won’t let me

    :)
     
    matthew kutun, Apr 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

    I Can’t block crossplay

  3. JayDelgado Win User

    Cross platform

    I get what you mean, but all you can really do is block crossplay
  4. Sonya Blaze Win User

    I can’t turn on crossplay

    my Xbox. Want. Join let me join farm simulator. 2022 multiple. Player game with my friend
  5. karma52 Win User

    I can’t turn on crossplay

    got it working again to Thank for everyone notifying xbox
  6. karma52 Win User

    I can’t turn on crossplay

    having the same issue anyone figure out how to fix this?
Thema:

I Can’t block crossplay

Loading...
  1. I Can’t block crossplay - Similar Threads - Can’t block crossplay

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Why can’t I block Fortnite

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I block Fortnite: I’ve turned game play off for Fortnite and put the age limit to 12 but my son can still play it? How can I block it d4253ee3-8ed4-46f4-aa07-5d46a62b6b95
  8. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  9. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  10. Friend block me and now he can’t unblock me

    in XboX Insiders
    Friend block me and now he can’t unblock me: So we have tried basically All the simple steps and he can’t unblock me it’s like it didn’t register and I can’t block him no matter what we have removed each others pf can someone please help us...