I can't believe that nobody has done anything about this

Discus and support I can't believe that nobody has done anything about this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few months ago someone who I hadn't talked to and removed from my friends list joined my party and we were joking about and it all fun in games until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KermyLeFrog, Dec 18, 2020.

  1. KermyLeFrog
    KermyLeFrog Guest

    I can't believe that nobody has done anything about this


    A few months ago someone who I hadn't talked to and removed from my friends list joined my party and we were joking about and it all fun in games until he asked for my credit card and started to say the name of the city I live in. I left the party worried
    until I got a message from a user with i believe 15 gamerpoints threatening to leak my info if I refused to give him a credit card number. After that I reported and blocked but a week passed by and nothing. I the. Started to get invites to parties from people
    whom I didn't know who had similar profile pictures as him. Seriously Xbox? Someone LITERALLY DOXXED ME and you sit back but when my friend reports someone for telling them they're bad at the game its a insta com ban. C'mon I know y'all are better than this.

    :)
     
    KermyLeFrog, Dec 18, 2020
    #1
  2. UnderarmJeans10 Win User

    Account reported Hacked August 6th, still have had nothing done about it.

    I'm done with phone support; nobody you can reach over the phone has any authority to fix anything. They have zero power to change or fix anything, and can't access enough information to properly answer questions.
  3. Ray Heslop Win User

    How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one

    If the player has also text messaged you on xbox, then you can also report each message too.
    This guys done this loads. He's too smart to send stuff in messages.

    Can't believe I Have all the evidence needed but Microsoft can't do anything about it.
  4. ItsBaconBits Win User

    Xbox Email Newsletter Issue (not halo4 email)

    I can't believe nobody has contacted me over this. It's absolutely outrageous. Am I to understand that if people cannot help me, then I'm to be ignored?
  5. Dark destiny Win User

    Comparison Video

    Yes but not all the specs have been given yet, plus on-top of that... the consoles aren't even released yet, so no benchmarking has been done yet on those consoles.

    You can't cover ANYTHING, not "I can't cover everything" because it's like saying "this is how it feels going to mars" when nobody has yet been to mars, it is all theoretical.
  6. Cosmicthoughts Win User

    The worst company of the year award goes too.....

    Sony. For storing peoples personal data in a plain txt file on the root of their servers.

    Can't believe nobody else has already said this....
Thema:

I can't believe that nobody has done anything about this

Loading...
  1. I can't believe that nobody has done anything about this - Similar Threads - can't believe nobody

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...