I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation

Discus and support I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been an avid Xbox fan for years I have the original system the 360 and the one started getting the red ring of death on 360 Consol I called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucsDad2014, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. LucsDad2014
    LucsDad2014 Guest

    I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation


    I have been an avid Xbox fan for years I have the original system the 360 and the one started getting the red ring of death on 360 Consol I called Xbox support the guy flat out told me he had never heard of the red ring of death lol told me it was out
    of warranty and the only thing he could do was send a tech out to replace the 360 for 99.99 I can get it cheaper at GameStop with a longer warranty The tech was rude disrespectful and condescending I can't believe it Microsoft I love the system I standby
    at your customer service is lacking I'm going PlayStation god that sucks to say peace Xbox

    :)
     
    LucsDad2014, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. Swapping from Xbox back to playstation

    I can't believe the best Xbox can do is an arcade version of MLB baseball. I can't even wrap my head around it. Shame on me for assuming they would have something equivalent to playstations the show. This is the single reason why I am looking into going
    back to PlayStation
     
    BurntPineapple8, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox One BROKEN

    I'm having this issue as well. I can't believe I skipped the playstation launch in hopes that MS would actually make something good. I just hope I am able to return and not exchange.
     
    DiverseCarpet89, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation

    Sorry to hear that your Xbox 360 console has died.

    The red ring of death only happend on the fat / 1st gen 360 console.

    This console was sold between end of 2005 til may or june 2010.

    This means your console is somewere from 7 to 12 years old (from production).

    For me it's quite normal that warranty doesn't last this long.

    24 months of warranty is a common thing in Europe, but that's about it.

    Sorry to say but for me it feels that the tech was right about the warranty thing, never the less he should never be disrespectful (if he did!).

    Also sorry to hear that you're planning a move to Playstation.

    Keep in mind that Sony also has a limited warranty and you could endup in a situation like this as well.
     
    CrazY1985, Jul 20, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation

    Sorry to hear that your Xbox 360 console has died.

    The red ring of death only happend on the fat / 1st gen 360 console.

    This console was sold between end of 2005 til may or june 2010.

    This means your console is somewere from 7 to 12 years old (from production).

    For me it's quite normal that warranty doesn't last this long.

    24 months of warranty is a common thing in Europe, but that's about it.

    Sorry to say but for me it feels that the tech was right about the warranty thing, never the less he should never be disrespectful (if he did!).

    Also sorry to hear that you're planning a move to Playstation.

    Keep in mind that Sony also has a limited warranty and you could endup in a situation like this as well.
  6. DiverseCarpet89 Win User

    Xbox One BROKEN

    I'm having this issue as well. I can't believe I skipped the playstation launch in hopes that MS would actually make something good. I just hope I am able to return and not exchange.
  7. rbevanx Win User

    Can't use Skype or Upload stuido due to "past behaviour"

    I can't believe the staff still haven't posted on this thread.

    I'm really thinking about selling my Xbox One and getting a Playstation 4. I don't get any of this messing around with my PS3.
  8. joze ruiz Win User

    I'm on PlayStation and I can't see or talk in chats

    I forgot to mention that it's on Minecraft
  9. Jonathan Deives Win User

    I'm on PlayStation and I can't see or talk in chats

    Hi, my name is , I'm an Independent Consultant and a member of the Xbox community like you. I'm sorry for the problem you're having.

    If you are having problems with Minecraft on Playstation, I recommend that you contact Minecraft support, they can help better with problems related to the game;

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...
Thema:

I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation

Loading...
  1. I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation - Similar Threads - can't Believe i'm

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...