I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop.

Discus and support I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I go onto the cloud gaming page while not being signed in, it is fine. When I sign in, it takes me to the last help page I was on. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richardo33109, Apr 7, 2022.

  1. I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop.


    Whenever I go onto the cloud gaming page while not being signed in, it is fine. When I sign in, it takes me to the last help page I was on. Is it because I'm on a school Chromebook while using a VPN?

    :)
     
    Richardo33109, Apr 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Richardo33109 Win User

    I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop.

    I just tried without the VPN and with my hotspot, which kept bringing me to the help page. Probably the laptop?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop.

    The VPN would be the first place I'd start

    Whether it works with a Chromebook probably is also dependent on the model
  4. SpAzZ H Win User

    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

    I plugged my HDMI from my xbox into the HDMI port on my laptop and went to the XBOX app on my laptop and the controller works it even let's me play cloud gaming games on it. I just don't understand why neither of the TVS are showing signal if it obviously works.
  5. TheAircraftNerd Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator quits cloud gaming

    The NAT is open, and I also tried it on my laptop, and other cloud games work on there, but still not MSFS
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox x games data

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If you're pertaining game data/saved games you can definitely store them to your External hard drive but it can't be accessed on a laptop.

    If you're pertaining to downloading games to your External Hard drive and then playing the game on your Laptop, that's not possible.

    If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you will be traveling on a region that supports cloud gaming, you can definitely access/play your game from there through cloud gaming via https://xbox.com/play. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop.

Loading...
  1. I can't ascess cloud gaming from my laptop. - Similar Threads - can't ascess cloud

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...