I can't appear online!?

Discus and support I can't appear online!? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've tried everything the forums have said to try and still can't appear online! 762629f5-6033-4dfd-8173-bd3a5df00eb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Deestroyer72, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Deestroyer72
    Deestroyer72 Guest

I can't appear online!?

I've tried everything the forums have said to try and still can't appear online!

:)

Deestroyer72, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't appear online!?

Hello Deestroyer72, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

Can you please let me know which device you're using and what you've already tried so I don't go over anything twice?
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

I cant appear online.

Heya Finsty,

In these cases I suggest checking your privacy settings related to online and multiplayer & Communication and see if you have some things privated and allow them, otherwise if everything is good there then just go to your profile and go offline and turn off your console and wait like 10 minutes and then turn it back on and then go online again and turn off your console again and wait longer (a couple hours if possible), this usually works for people but you're welcome to try if you want, have a good day or night. 😊

Regards,

Brian O.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem, Click Yes or No below.
  4. Janet_C Win User

I cant appear online.

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

In the "Privacy" part, set on Everyone the options "See if you're online", "See your Xbox profile" and "Others can communicate by voice, text or invitations"

These settings can only be made if you are of legal age according to the date of birth in this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

If you are a minor, your parent/guardian must add you to a family group and set up your account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. Salem in Chains Win User

Infinity Ward ether needs to disable the tactical insertion or ban it.

Profile - preferences - online status - appear offline

Now nobody knows you are online so they can't join your in progress games
  6. SamStumberg Win User

Appear online

I tried it, but no luck. Thanks for replying though.
Thema:

I can't appear online!?

1. I can't appear online!? - Similar Threads - can't appear online

2. Can't find the xbox x bundle items in the library, they appear to be "already redeemed"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the xbox x bundle items in the library, they appear to be "already redeemed"...: I purchased an Xbox series x with a bundle but it doesn't appear in my library. I didn't redeem anything during the set up but when i go to settings, included with this xbox, the bundle appears to...
  3. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  4. Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account: can any one solve it?. i'm already reinstall xbox app and it does't work. aff672e3-05f8-46d6-8d24-de3814713fc8
  5. Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Install Halo Since Doesn't Appear as Owned in Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Halo Since Doesn't Appear as Owned in Store: I purchased Halo Master Chief download version quite a while ago. It shows in my billing history as "redeemed code." It does not show as "owned" in the store. I have successfully installed on two...
  7. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  8. Activated CD key - Game doesn't appear in my games - can't get trough to support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activated CD key - Game doesn't appear in my games - can't get trough to support: I activated a Nba2k20 cd key, bought from eneba, two days ago trough my xbox one, it reported successful, however when i went to download it under my games, it wasn't there. The game does however...
  9. I can't charge my credits :c. i have 5,728 but The charge button does not appear

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't charge my credits :c. i have 5,728 but The charge button does not appear: I can't charge my credits :c. i have 5,728 but The charge button does not appear 419a0eb4-ad5f-46ea-aa71-4bd307f5f001
  10. Can't add payment method because Puerto Rico dont appear as a state or country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add payment method because Puerto Rico dont appear as a state or country: I am trying to add a credit card to buy the Gold membership but when it ask about state but Puerto Rico do not appear as an option. Also, I tried to change my country in the settings (Location)...