I cant appeal my suspension.

Discus and support I cant appeal my suspension. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently got an Xbox communication suspension, but now that the time it was active is over, it wont let me appeal, finish my suspension, or anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DoctorG09, Mar 10, 2022.

1. DoctorG09
    DoctorG09 Guest

I recently got an Xbox communication suspension, but now that the time it was active is over, it wont let me appeal, finish my suspension, or anything. I cant talk to my friends who only have Xboxes, so this suspension impacts not only me, but my friends too. Someone please help, I want this to be over soon.

:)

DoctorG09, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it's no longer active, then it should be up. Try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button until the console shuts off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
  3. LamarmvpMvvv Win User

false perm ban

I had a similar experience i have no other suspensions on my account and it was permabanned littler 0 I am unable to file an appeal because i do not have any suspensions and please do not respnd to me saying look agian because i have looked and there is nothing i was faulsy banned and cant file an appeal so is this some sort of glitch or something
  4. Deacon Legacy Win User

Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

But all suspensions were for the same thing so I appealed with the exact same message for each appeal, how can they see an issue with 3 of my suspensions and appeal me for it but then see no issues with 2 of my suspensions and deny my appeal when they're all for the same thing and I used the same message for each appeal? I'm trying to make sense of it but It just doesn't make sense to me.
  5. r u cool dude Win User

Xbox Suspension / chat ban

Leo,

I realise that you cant do anything about my suspension but if it is possible could you bring it up with the enforcement team that i did appeal but as the appeal reduced my time my "friend" purposefully reported me for no reason just to keep me from talking.
    If you could inform the enforcement team on that it would be great. Thanks! -
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

GOT SUSPENDED

Hi there sorry to inform the suspension cant be lifted nor can it be appealed. Second you need to post this in the my account was suspended section of the forums there you can plead your case.
Thema:

1. I cant appeal my suspension. - Similar Threads - cant appeal suspension

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  7. I cant make a appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant make a appeal: ok im real mad became YOU GUYS wont help me i clicked the link and NOTHING HAPPEN im gonna take LEGAL ACTIONS if no one helps me 08b7773d-0195-4dd8-a0e3-2a2a1d04a364
  8. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review: I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's...
  9. My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it: So about a week ago I woke up to a message saying "This Account is permanently suspended from xbox live." and after I saw this I went to the enforcement page and my reason for being permanently...
  10. I cant post an appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant post an appeal?: [img] d87abb50-de1c-452d-9fed-8becb015aa78