I can’t add my debit card to my xbox

Discus and support I can’t add my debit card to my xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't add my credit card and will prompt "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I can try to add it with another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cole carter, Apr 22, 2023.

1. cole carter
    cole carter Guest

I can't add my credit card and will prompt "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I can try to add it with another account.

I also tried to change other credit cards, but the same is not possible.

I have waited 24 and I have contacted the support team!!! Nothing has changed!!!

:)

cole carter, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know did you try to add the card on your console too?
  3. Dericka Win User

I see. If this is the case, this means the issue is on your billing info. You'll be needing to reach your bank for this.
  4. cole carter Win User

Yes I tried my console first when that wasn’t working I tried using my computer to add it to my Microsoft account and still it wouldn’t work. I have all the addresses correct and the cards are activated
  5. Blackprint Win User

Is using a debit card instead of a credit card possible ?

I just added a debit card to my account so you can add a debit card. I'm in the UK.
  6. MikeHunt4215 Win User

Xbox app problem

Some one has stolen my other account with multiple debit card on the account and now I can’t log back into my account
Thema:

1. I can’t add my debit card to my xbox - Similar Threads - can’t add debit

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add my Master card to xbox: I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia. I’ve tried adding my card to my...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  5. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  6. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  7. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  8. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  9. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  10. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...