I can't add another account to my Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support I can't add another account to my Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I bought myself Minecraft again so I can use a second Account. So far,so good. I made sure that my new Account is a Microsoft Account and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ursa Liv, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Ursa Liv
    Ursa Liv Guest

Today I bought myself Minecraft again so I can use a second Account. So far,so good. I made sure that my new Account is a Microsoft Account and I was excited to start playing. But here is the problem: there is NO option to switch between my accounts.

I watched soooo many tutorials on how to switch accounts but the option to do that is simply...missing.

I deinstalled and reinstalled Minecraft,I logged in and out of my Accounts,did every possible update but nothing worked. I simply can't use the new account. So a friend of mine tried it on HER launcher and there it worked! SHE was able to choose my account.

Also,when ever I try to interact with Microsoft related stuff the error code 0x80190001 will show up.

So please....pleeeeeeease can anyone help me? Any ideas what I can do so the 30 Euro for the new Account aren't spend for nothing?

:)

Ursa Liv, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Ursa Liv Win User

Hello Rostom,

thank you for your reply.

I play the Java Edition.

The thing is: I can't even choose with which account to log in. I ALWAYS automatically log in with my Main Account and I don't know how to deactivate this auto log in.

I tried your advice but to no avail -.-. I really start to give up. I am defeated but a f******* game -.-
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ursa! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the Minecraft edition you're playing? Bedrock or Java?

Try this:

1. Open Minecraft.
    2. Click on "Settings."
    3. Click on "Profile."
    4. Click on "Manage account"; The Xbox app should open shortly.
    5. Click on the settings button (looks like a gear, located on the left side of the screen.)
    6. Click on "Sign out," which should be located below the email address associated with your Microsoft account.
    7. Close out of the Xbox app and Minecraft.
    8. Open Minecraft again.
    9. Click on "Sign-in" (should be on the bottom left of the screen).
    10. Enter your Microsoft account credentials, or select the Microsoft account that appears on the login window (if one is already present), and sign in.

Reference: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. I know how frustrating this must be, Ursa. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. We will do our best here.

Please go to your Windows Credential Manager. Please delete all the accounts related to Minecraft, Xbox, or Microsoft account. Once done, relaunch your launcher or game and check if you could log out.
  5. noahmaire Win User

Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

Hey,

This is not about the website, this happens only when I start minecraft launcher;

I get the screen asking me to choose an account I already logged on or another account

When I select my microsoft account it displays the error I mentioned.

Also if that can help identify the problem, I installed the minecraft launcher from minecraft.net as the one from microsoft store doesn't work as well. (sais it can't update the launcher)
  6. hellothere111111111 Win User

Lost access to minecraft after migration

How do minecraft.net and launcher have anything similar? What I said is, I can't get access to the minecraft.net page as it says I haven't bought Minecraft even though I have and my Minecraft launcher has everything ok, except for the part that I can't login into my Mojang account because I think it was deleted
Thema:

1. I can't add another account to my Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - can't add another

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  7. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  8. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  9. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  10. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8