I can’t add a payment method

Discus and support I can’t add a payment method in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. My name is Sergei. I live in Thailand. I am new user of Microsoft. I can’t add my bank card as payment method. System tells me that it can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sergei Gritsenko, Apr 22, 2023.

1. I can’t add a payment method

Hello. My name is Sergei. I live in Thailand. I am new user of Microsoft. I can’t add my bank card as payment method. System tells me that it can’t match data of my card. What can I do?

Sorry for my English.

:)

Sergei Gritsenko, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Eric Wilborn Win User

delay in being able to remove payment option

Sorry to hear about your troubles! From the Xbox Support pages:

Can’t remove a payment option?

Important You can’t remove a credit card that is associated with an active Xbox LIVE membership. If you try to remove the credit card associated with an active Xbox LIVE membership, you will be prompted to add a new payment option for your membership.

If you don’t want to add another payment method, contact Xbox Support for help removing your payment method. Please have your gamertag and payment information available.

Have you attempted to call in?
  3. sonarius88 Win User

Problems with downloading games having xbox live gold

Under the 'Payments methods' I can see a link to add a payment method. And there are no buttons like 'change payment methods'. So, I guess, I should go to 'add a payment method', should I not?
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Can’t add payment method on Xbox one

If you have an debt or anything this can also be a factor to it assuming you've had a card before on your account but if that's not the case then ya try it on your computer or on the microsoft website
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Try it on PC. On PC is often resolved this problem.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello NICKMendez1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue. You might want to also contact
    your bank to make sure there are no security restrictions on your card that need to be removed.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

I can’t add a payment method

1. I can’t add a payment method - Similar Threads - can’t add payment

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add my Master card to xbox: I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia. I’ve tried adding my card to my...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  5. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  6. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  7. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  8. Can’t add paypal as a payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add paypal as a payment method: Hey there, Recently I cancelled my old billing agreements on paypal from previous xbox accounts and now when I go to try and add paypal as a payment method on the account i currently use I get an...
  9. I can’t add a different payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t add a different payment option: I need to pay off xbox live gold but my card is being declined and it won’t let me add a different card d4c438af-b496-46ac-9f4f-9e913d2ac734
  10. Can’t add payment method on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add payment method on Xbox one: I cant add a credit card payment method to my xbox because when i type the correct information it says your bank couldn’t authorize this payment and when i try a different credit card it says the...