I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Discus and support I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition.I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I've been playing for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 건우 조, Feb 8, 2025.

  1. 건우 조
    건우 조 Guest

    I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition.


    I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition.I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I've been playing for over 48 hours, but I haven't been able to achieve any challenges. I didn't use cheat, I've never changed game mode to creative, I've just been playing in survival mode, and no single challenge has been achieved. I've also noticed that the number of blocks I've destroyed and the number of monsters and animals I've caught also doesn't go up from zero. I hope you can check and solve this. The attached screenshot is proof that game time has passed, but the count remains at zero.

    :)
     
    건우 조, Feb 8, 2025
    #1
  2. SmartLace1968 Win User

    I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing in-game issues with Minecraft.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    You are experiencing an in-game issues with Minecraft wherein even if you have caught up monsters and animals but the numbers doesn't go up from zero.

    I am encouraging you to reach out to Minecraft Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new... to seek further assistance regarding this in-game issue you are having.

    Provide them with details about the issue, including any error messages and steps you've already tried.

    Thank you for your cooperation and have a great day!
  3. NathanManasan Win User

    My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

    Do I show a picture of achievements of proof i owned Minecraft Bedrock edition?
  4. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

    I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

    I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  5. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

    I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

    I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  6. goheerg Win User

    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Is Not Updating

    Ok So Now I Can't Update It To Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

    And Sorry For The Late Reply I Had Trouble Finding My Question
Thema:

I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Loading...
  1. I can't achieve any challenges in my Minecraft Bedrock Edition. - Similar Threads - can't achieve challenges

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205
  6. I can't redeem my achievement code?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my achievement code?: I can't redeem my achievement code? I says "We could not redeem your code at this time. Please try again.' fed98497-97de-4328-bfc7-0d3bd616e65b
  7. Why can't I get achievements for EA and ubisoft games for pc gamepass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get achievements for EA and ubisoft games for pc gamepass: I really don't understand how I can get achievements for EA and ubisoft games on my Xbox but since iv switched to pc gamepass I can't review the games or collect achievements! And it's ubisoft...
  8. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  9. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get two point hospital to track achievements: Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it...
  10. Can't I get rid of this achievement

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I get rid of this achievement: Someone played on my Xbox account and I want to get rid of the stats and achievements for Lego marvel superheroes 2. If there's anyone that Microsoft that can get rid of the stats that will be...