I can't access to the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox console , there is a message pops up...

Discus and support I can't access to the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox console , there is a message pops up... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i'm in France I can't access Microsoft rewards on my Xbox and a message pops up telling me to update my console's location but it's all correct.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by loic Thomas1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. loic Thomas1
    loic Thomas1 Guest

I can't access to the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox console , there is a message pops up...

Hello i'm in France

I can't access Microsoft rewards on my Xbox and a message pops up telling me to update my console's location but it's all correct.

I've tried restarting console multiple times but nothing is working.

I've also tried to change my region to us and language english, but the app still not working so change back to France and again the same issue

i have tried to put my console on a mobile network, same issue

please help me because i don't want to interrupt that after 125 weeks

Microsoft Rewards (bing.com) is working with edge on my pc and my smartphone but the Microsoft rewards app doesn't work on my Xbox

Regards,

Loïc

:)

loic Thomas1, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Brandon Friely Win User

What's going on with signing into the Microsoft store/xbox live?

Unfortunately nothing has worked. My PC is up to date with everything and I cleared my Microsoft Store cache. In terms of installing the Xbox app I can't install it or literally anything at all. That error message I posted a screenshot of, keeps popping every time I click on an app or anything else. I close the message by clicking the "x", click "get" on an app, then the error message pops up again. It just constantly pops up and nothing installs.
  3. John P_14 Win User

I can't access to the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox console , there is a message pops up telling me to update my console's location but it's all correct.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand that you require assistance with the Microsoft Rewards App. Since you have already restarted your Xbox and changed your region, but the issue persists, I highly recommend submitting a ticket to Microsoft Rewards Support through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... for further assistance. Once you submit your ticket, you will receive a response email within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  4. Mahendra singh Chouh Win User

Rewards app location error

Hi

I'm unable to access the rewards app as I get a message telling me to update my consoles location. I've checked my system settings and it's correct to my location that being the UK.
    Yes Microsoft
  5. ShiningTitan36 Win User

Can't Sign Back Into Xbox PC Games Nor My Xbox App

LalaLoopsy222

I was actually able to access my apps page in the Windows store and download Microsoft solitaire Collection before it popped up another error message (same one as before) and with the Xbox working now, everything appears to be back to normal :)

Give 'er a try and GOOD LUCK!!
  6. DinoTroll400 Win User

PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

Yes, i am able to login on the microsoft websites along with the xbox app and website. The error message only seems to pop up on my PS4
Thema:

1. I can't access to the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox console , there is a message pops up... - Similar Threads - can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...