I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.

Discus and support I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to access the DLC store it doesn't work. I restarted my game, xbox, and internet and nothing worked. It's been doing this for the past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tucker Anderson, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.

Every time I try to access the DLC store it doesn't work. I restarted my game, xbox, and internet and nothing worked. It's been doing this for the past week or two. I'm starting a Rd Deer Great One grind and I'd like to use tripods to lower hunting pressure. It's hard to do that when you can't buy them. If someone had a fix to this, that'd be awesome.

:)

Tucker Anderson, Mar 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.

Hello Tucker Anderson,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Was this working before?
    • When did the issue started?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Please contact your ISP and have these ports open.

A network port lets your Xbox One console communicate with the Xbox Live servers and other Xbox One consoles over the Internet. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    Note Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Timothy S. Win User

Divison Agent Gear Set

I am running into the same issue. Entered my valid 25 digit code. Xbox store accepted it. Nothing downloaded... Isn't searchable. Can't access my agent origins dlc at all.
  5. CptAwsomeSawce Win User

Xbox Live Connection

I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection, yet I can't access anything online. When I test network connection, everything is fine yet I can't do anything with it.

I've tried hard resetting and it didn't work. I've tried switching between wireless and wired but still nothing
  6. Slaughterfish10 Win User

Cant download dead kinds DLC

I have the same issue. Checked in my games and apps, it is present. Deleting and downloading again not only didn’t work, it broke my save and made me restart the game. I’ve also done a console reset. To be clear:

My games and apps, the dlc is present.

In in game menus, the dlc is NOT present. It gives me the option to download, which accomplishes nothing. The dlc is listed here as “purchased,” and will not function. Other minor dlc items are listed as “installed” and work fine. According to Ubisoft’s site, you should be able to access the DLC after completing sequence 4. I have finished sequence 4 and can’t access it. Power cycle did nothing to fix this.
Thema:

1. I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked. - Similar Threads - can't access DLC

2. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  3. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  4. Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC?: Greetings, I have paid for the Season Pass in Callisto Protocol (Xbox Series S) but can only access my dlc online. If I'm offline ALL dlc I purchased is not accessible and disappears from the...
  5. Can't access Snowrunner DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Snowrunner DLC: I am playing Snowrunner via game pass on windows. I bought the season 1, 2, 3 game pass DLC. In the xbox app, it says content available in game, no download needed. When i launch the game, the...
  6. I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?: I tried using jumpfoce and all my stuff was deleted and was wondering if I get a refund for the dlcs i bought 4b46dfc0-ccd2-4ea5-b661-e66e44583e65
  7. I'm trying to access DLC that I have downloaded but I can't access it. Train Sim World 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to access DLC that I have downloaded but I can't access it. Train Sim World 3: Here's a video demonstrating what I mean: https://youtu.be/X2HhTgkyUaA 6d27cd1f-e0f6-434d-8054-4f9f37eb52db
  8. DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall): I have an issue in the game dying light: the following enhanced edition. first, a little context. I own the game on disc and recently bought it for my account on digital so that my friend, who I...
  9. Can't access my DLC after gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my DLC after gamertag change: I recently changed my gamertag from e5154 to chillpgn64 and tonight i tried to get on fallout new vegas only to find all of my DLC has been uninstalled. I bought the ultimate edition on CD so i...
  10. My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.: I used my code for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-order content for some character skins, which is roughly 2 years old, and the code WORKED and successfully prompted me in the store after....