I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

Discus and support I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I just got the game, and I've been playing a bit, and whenever I go to browse tunes or paintjobs for any cars, a notification appears saying that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by flaremaster58, Jul 15, 2021.

1. I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

So, I just got the game, and I've been playing a bit, and whenever I go to browse tunes or paintjobs for any cars, a notification appears saying that I can't access these features due to my parental controls. I was wondering if and how i can change these settings to allow me to view and download these things. I am on PC as well

:)

flaremaster58, Jul 15, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

Hello @flaremaster58!

If your account is a child account, the privacy settings can be changed only from the parental account. However, I will list the steps you need to follow to change the settings:

Go to https://account.xbox.com/settings and sign in with the Microsoft Account email and Password you use on your Windows 10 PC. If you're unsure about the email, click on the Action Center speech-bubble and go to "Settings" with the gear/cogwheel icon.

In the settings window, click on the "Account" icon with the "person" icon on it (a circle on top of a half circle). There you should be able to see the Microsoft Account email for your account.

When you try to sign in on that settings website above, and you get a text about adding a child account to a family account, ask your parents to sign into their adult Microsoft Account at https://account.microsoft.com/family and adding your Microsoft Account to the family if not already done so.

After your account has been added to the family, the PARENT should go to https://account.xbox.com/settings and sign in with their parent account. Then they can choose your child account and make the necessary changes.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!

(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
  3. EliseM_456 Win User

Hi, I'm Elise, an Independent Advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

You would need to ask whoever is the organiser of your family group (a parent usually) to modify the content settings on your account to a less restrictive preference, then you will be able to access these features.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Elise
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Regarding Day One Edition Car Pack

If you have the Day One Edition then you should have 2 "versions" of those cars. The Day-One Editions have special liveries (i.e. special Forza/Xbox paint jobs) and they are also custom tuned.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

banned on forza

I used to go on Google and copy the paint jobs from drift cars, I ain't banned on horizon or the forums just from selling paint jobs I can still make them just can't sell them I was only banned from selling paint jobs I can still go online on forza 4
  6. MarkoV6 Win User

Forza 3, Any good?

Forza 3 is a good game there it has a long career mode and the online is great with friends. There are plenty of cars to choose and the store front has loads of paint jobs and tuning set ups for drifting...............£15 is a bargin.
Thema:

1. I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store) - Similar Threads - cant access paint

2. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  3. i cant access remote access in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access remote access in dev mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  4. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  5. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  6. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  7. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  8. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  9. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  10. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...