I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new...

Discus and support I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to use my phone as a backup verification for his account, as with a Google account. Apparently, Microsoft accounts don't like this, and it sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by terryethridge1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new...

I tried to use my phone as a backup verification for his account, as with a Google account. Apparently, Microsoft accounts don't like this, and it sent me a message next time I logged in telling me someone tried to add the number. I re-verified for my account and when we tried to login to his it said the same thing. Then suddenly the password wouldn't work. We reset the password, and up on logging in we're asked for his name. Thinking it was some form of verification he did so, and it had created a new account. How can I access the original.

:)

terryethridge1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new account, and now.inyave no means of accessing it

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this TERRYETHRIDGE1

I don’t like to give bad news but it seems that your son’s account has been compromised
    You can try recovering his account using the methods provided here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. temejin77 Win User

xbox email

i need to change my email on my xbox account because i dont know the password how do i do it ??
    Hi

by changing the email this means that you wil create a new account and a new gamertag. you can try to reset the password to create a new password and access to yor account

https://account.live.com/password/reset

hope it helps
  4. Vytaras Uznys Win User

Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

Hello, I have the same problem with my account. Microsoft MADE me login again to play Minecraft PE and it somehow created a new account on THE SAME email.

Now I can't access any of the games I purchased, but somehow still can access Minecraft PE, but not JAVA and Forza Horizon 4, please help because this is the equivalent to waste of money!
  5. KateGoldberg Win User

Account locked

I'm having problems with new Xbox One. Created account for my son yesterday and we used a code to redeem FIFA 15, then I think we might have been victims of Lizard hacker and had various problems. His account is now locked and I can't seem to reset it or
    change password. Meanwhile we can play Minecraft on my profile, but we can't get into Fifa 15 because it says the purchaser needs to be connected to Xbox live. What can I do?
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Error Code 8015D003

Hey Predawn! I would suggest trying to reset your password, by going to live.com and clicking "Can't access your account?". If that doesn't work, I would suggest creating a new thread, and we'll get right back to you!
Thema:

I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new...

1. I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new... - Similar Threads - can't access sons

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  7. Hi my son can't access mods on farming simulator 22, but my other son with the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my son can't access mods on farming simulator 22, but my other son with the same...: Help needed [img] 44e05343-2fa1-4d58-8b27-40afb2e8a5da
  8. My son can't access his account (hacked)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can't access his account (hacked): When my son tried to play on the xbox after school today, he was unable to access his account. His gamertag, icon, and listed email were correct, but when he clicked on his gamertag it showed a...
  9. Son can't access my dlc's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can't access my dlc's.: I have a gold account and have downloaded a lot of games and docs. My son on the other hand does not have a gold account he'said only here a couple of months out of the year. He tried to play one...
  10. Black Ops 3 season pass , son can't figure out how to access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 season pass , son can't figure out how to access it: my son is just now telling me that the season pass he purchased in December is not work but he entered the number on the receipt from GameStop in December but was waiting till the new map came...