I can't access my Minecraft Java account.

Discus and support I can't access my Minecraft Java account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I checked minecraft.net and it shows that I don't own the game. I tried reinstalling and restarting but it didn't work. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DesmoPorta, Nov 17, 2022.

1. DesmoPorta
    DesmoPorta Guest

I checked minecraft.net and it shows that I don't own the game. I tried reinstalling and restarting but it didn't work.

I can't access my Minecraft Java account. [​IMG]

I can't access my Minecraft Java account. [​IMG]

:)

DesmoPorta, Nov 17, 2022
  2. sharonm3141 Win User

Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

It is all the same email. I can sign in to the Microsoft account without issue. The issue is that it doesn't shoe a purchase of java minecraft. I can play minecraft for windows with that account without issue. Just not the Java version. There is no error message, but I only have access to the demo. The account is secured with my phone number.

Perhaps we can explore why I have windows minecraft but not Java minecraft. Articles indicate that I should have access to both.
  3. MisterLanzaina Win User

When signing into her Microsoft account my sister was told it was blocked.

To clarify we are on java and she can't access minecraft at all.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I can't access my Minecraft java account

Hi there fruitypebbles welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had a similar experience and this was my solution:

If you have any other Launcher on your computer other than the one found on Mojang's official website you must first do the following:

1 - Delete the Launchers that exist on your computer that are not official Mojang;

2 - Restart your computer;

3 - Download the original software again and install:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

If you don't have another Launcher on your computer or have already deleted:

1 - Open Minecraft Laucher;

2 - If you are already logged in, click on your image and Gamertag in the upper left corner of the screen and then on "Logout";

3 - If you are already logged out or not logged in to your account, delete all accounts registered in Launcher by clicking on the "X" next to each account;

4 - In Minecraft Launcher, enter the email and password of your Microsoft account!
  5. DesmoPorta Win User

Hi, sorry but it still doesn't solve the issue. I rechecked minecraft.net and still shows that I don't own the game.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an Xbox Console Companion as well as Xbox App on your PC/Laptop? If yes, kindly launch both apps and then sign in under the same Microsoft account, once done quit and re-launch Minecraft launcher and try again.
Thema:

1. I can't access my Minecraft Java account. - Similar Threads - can't access Minecraft

2. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago: 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the...
  6. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...
  7. Can't access my Minecraft username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Minecraft username: So I have not played Minecraft for a few years, somehow I even managed to avoid all the new about this account merger thing. I recently tried playing again and ran into this current situation. I...
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  10. Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access to minecraft after migration date.: About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to Minecraft.net but it said I didn't migrate my account so...