I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

Discus and support I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile) The email that I used to retrieve the outlook... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Griffin Dinse, May 21, 2023.

1. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile)

The email that I used to retrieve the outlook password is expired because it was a school email from college. (Stupid I know)

Customer support won't give me access because I never used the email, so there is no typed evidenced, besides my gamer profile existing and the purchases I made on the gaming profile. I am extremely frustrated I can't access my old Xbox one profile after using it for 5 years with no password requirement.

:)

Griffin Dinse, May 21, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my Microsoft account that has an expired retrieval email I can't use.

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my Microsoft account that has an expired retrieval email I can't use.

Hello Griffin Dinse,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that forgetting the password and unable to reset it due to no access with the security information added to your account is frustrating. Let us help you how to settle these things and provide enough information to address your concern.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow us to do the best we can in helping you with the process.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Have you gone with the account recovery process form?

2. When was the last time you were able to access and sign in your Microsoft account?

3. Have you check if you have saved your password from any browser in your phone or in your Windows computer?

4. Aside from your university email account that you have added as additional security information, did you add alternate phone number so the code can be send through it?

For the meantime, you can use the Microsoft Account Sign-In Helper tool. This has helped many account holders recover the account. We hope this helps you too! Before attempting to recover your account, make sure you use an alternate email that you have access to recover your account to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. jadogg101 Win User

I forgot my email address for my xbox live account

I can't access my other account ApEx Reaperz because I forgot my password and e-mail. I was wondering if Microsoft can give me the E-mail and password to
  5. SublimingPeak97 Win User

my windows live id is deleted, and i cant sign in to my gamertag

i really know my windows live id that is associated with my gamertag , but i can't use it because it has been deleted, not because i forgot it or forgot my password or any thing like that, and because my windows live id has been deleted, i then can't access
    to my gamertag that is associated with it, i hope you understood my problem :(, and thanks for your effort :)
  6. MontanaStanfield Win User

WWE 2K17 Disc won’t download

I forgot to mention it’s my new Xbox series X and it runs other discs just fine
Thema:

I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

1. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my... - Similar Threads - can't access gamer

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?: How do you report a player if you can't access the player's profile from within the game, and the player isn't showing up in the "recently played with" list? The player in question is playing on...
  8. Can't Access Gamer tag I used to have and don't have the email used anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access Gamer tag I used to have and don't have the email used anymore: Hi, I have a gamertag that is Lmnopg007. I haven't used it since I had an xbox 360. I would like to use it on Windows 10. I no longer have the email associated with it. I am pretty sure I...
  9. Can't access real gamer tag it's just some default tag when I sign in xbox told me a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access real gamer tag it's just some default tag when I sign in xbox told me a ...: Hello my real gamer tag is when I sign in its surprisedTitan8 I never made this name I have no clue where it came from it's linked to my rewards statement I've never recieveEd years of points , I...
  10. Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help: The Microsoft xbox support person told me to go to settings, storage, hard drive, profiles, select profile with glitches "redhead killer", delete profile only which I did and then of course I...