I can't access my friend's profile

Discus and support I can't access my friend's profile in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a friend known as FourMine1234. They are showing as "offline" and I can't add them as a friend. Did they get banned? did they block me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by YTLegos, May 21, 2023.

1. YTLegos
    YTLegos Guest

I have a friend known as FourMine1234. They are showing as "offline" and I can't add them as a friend. Did they get banned? did they block me?

:)

YTLegos, May 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

We wouldn't have any information on if they are banned or if they have you blocked.
  3. Glenn Rue Win User

One of my friends is shown offline and I can't access his profile

Hello MarvinVanji!

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand you would like to know if there's anything you can do about your friend in Xbox appearing offline although his actually online from his end.

In all honesty, with you located in Germany and your friend in Turkey is the most likely cause of this issue. In a perfect world if both of you had very good Internet connections and all network settings are correct in both your Xbox consoles you still had to consider the distance between the two of you and the game servers.

The time it takes for data to travel back and forth among those three locations can be what is causing this issue of yours. So, there's likely nothing you can do about this issue at this point.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Respectfully,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. CrazyNoobSlayer Win User

issues with acceptance email

I can't access my ambassador profile, nor can I access the private ambassador forum
  5. LegendcalledJim Win User

Error code 8015d083

Same here. I can't even access my profile.
  6. voteDC Win User

XBLA and GOD access

The purchasing account does not need to remain on the console for the other profiles to access content it bought.

I regularly take my profile to game at friends houses. While my profile is away, my sister can still access my purchased content with her profile because the console license is in place.
Thema:

1. I can't access my friend's profile - Similar Threads - can't access friend's

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. My friend can't access his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't access his account: My friend and I need some help with an xbox account. It is a very old a long lived account and had been on many consoles and units, however recently it has asked him to do a 2 step verification to...