I can’t access my email to my call of duty act to play on the gaming of

Discus and support I can’t access my email to my call of duty act to play on the gaming of in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help accessing my email act 05c20ca6-d5f3-4420-93f5-531db80fc505 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Best cod player., Nov 29, 2022.

1. I can’t access my email to my call of duty act to play on the gaming of

I need help accessing my email act

:)

Best cod player., Nov 29, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Best cod player.,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

Please allow me to see how I can assist you with this issue. I do have some inquiries regarding the matter, though.

Who provides your email service?

Please see this article that may help you recover your account.

Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. carseclass Win User

Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

i think i have a similar. Problem. when i have my xbox one. on the Internet. and energy saving. Mode. it acts slow to start up it also. effects.s my Call of Duty. Black OPS. 3 when i play Call of Duty. Black OPS. 3 multiplayer game it gaves me a message.
    Internet. Interruption. when playing Call of Duty. Black OPS. 3 online. Multiplayer. the only solution. that seems to fix i put my console on. Instant. On. mode. and clear. Alternate. mac address and turn on meter. Connection. Setting. in my Call of
    Duty Black OPS. 3. Settings. Another. Problem. This. Problem. small when I Start. a app then quit the app it makes. A. Very. Brief. Static. sound but sometimes when i start. a app and close it acts normal. i talked to Microsoft. about. this and still
    waiting for Microsoft. to respond to my email. My. Xbox. 1. Work. Great. Offline. and i have no problem. When? it is offline.
  5. Gavin Mitter Win User

Help me

I have already copied the game on my external drive and moved it over to the Xbox seres x but it still shows the same message on all of my games that I purchased. I spent $100 on call of duty mw2 and I can’t even play it with my same account on the new Xbox this is really infuriating and is not okay at all. I can’t even use it until the cod mw3 comes out and I am not going to pay for the game again to play with my friends. Is there a person that I can call on the phone to speak to with this problem.
  6. Kingasani1993 Win User

Xbox Live Server

I tried but i still can’t play any online multiplayer games like Halo, Call of Duty or NBA.
Thema:

1. I can’t access my email to my call of duty act to play on the gaming of - Similar Threads - can’t access email

2. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  3. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  4. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  5. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  6. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  7. I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...: I have been unable to recover my Outlook account that I use for my Xbox profile using the online recovery option. I have filled out the form that it gives me many times with all of the information...
  8. Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone: I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s trying to send me the 2 step verification to...
  9. i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to...: i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to reset the forgotten password 484a6470-33f0-48bd-b164-c1af4fe40bca
  10. How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email...: I just wanna change the email to an Xbox account (that I have used for many years) and I don’t have access anymore because the password was changed. Essentially it was created by my mom back when...