I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...

Discus and support I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check that blocks my main account and back-up account. My attempt at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zane Northcott, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...

I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check that blocks my main account and back-up account. My attempt at answering the recovery questions was denied despite the information given, so what can I do?

:)

Zane Northcott, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What can I do?

Hi Zane!

Sorry to hear about the issue. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Please be informed that due to our account safety and security, the system will ask if needed to verify our accounts using the security information we setup on our accounts. In case we no longer have access to those security information, you must go through the recovery process where you have to fill out the recovery form in which you already did. Please note that the support cannot recover the account on your behalf due to some restrictions in their system. As the owner of the account, only you have the ability to recover and verify the ownership of your account using the security information you have set on your account.

I suggest that you keep on recovering it using the recovery form here https://account.live.com/acsr and learn some information and tips about the recovery form here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Another tip, try to recover or sign in your account using your other devices you most frequently used.
  3. nick davis2 Win User

I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What can I do?

Can't sign into my account asking me to verify but I can't know if I was getting my phone number in my email is different than what I have now
  4. Zane Northcott Win User

Thanks for the reply!
    I dug up some old emails from a family member and managed to recover both my main and back-up accounts. I'll be making sure I have other ways back in if anything were to go wrong again.
  5. DutchTakeshiro Win User

Can't change Microsoft Account

Thank you for the info. I guess there is no other way than to contact them. What really surprises me though when they ask for the security proof: they want to send a message to an email adress that I haven't used in like 8-10 years. I have no way of logging
    into this account because Microsoft says this email adress doesn't exist anymore. That is correct because I did close the account down six years ago. So it absolutely beats me why Microsoft would use this email adress for the security check. Weird stuff going
    on!
  6. Terminal_Dev Win User

how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?

i can't access additional security options on my account because remember i changed my backup email and now settings are locked until 7/30/23. any other methods using only microsoft rewards?
Thema:

I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...

1. I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What... - Similar Threads - can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...