I can't access minecraft realms on my Xbox Series S because of how my Microsoft account is...

Discus and support I can't access minecraft realms on my Xbox Series S because of how my Microsoft account is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox Series S, I'm trying to import a minecraft world to my laptop through Minecraft Realms. However on my Xbox it's saying I can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Player #1229, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Player #1229
    Player #1229 Guest

I can't access minecraft realms on my Xbox Series S because of how my Microsoft account is...

I have a new Xbox Series S, I'm trying to import a minecraft world to my laptop through Minecraft Realms. However on my Xbox it's saying I can't play on Realms. It keeps telling me to "Please ensure your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs." Which they do, my settings say they allow me to play online and create/play clubs. I've gone through the steps over a dozen times and it keeps telling me I can't play on Realms.

:)

Player #1229, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can't access minecraft realms on my Xbox Series S because of how my Microsoft account is set up

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If your settings are setup correctly, may I ask if you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? This is required to play an online multiplayer game.

To check, please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  4. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Can't do anything with Minecraft Realm.

Now it's telling me that I can't play on realms because of how my microsoft account is set up.
  5. Cadence Smith Win User

Recovering microsoft account

Hi Brilliant

Unfortunately this is impossible for me to do as the email I am shown in my settings app and on bing seemingly is not linked to a microsoft account

I can't get the new username from the email from my old username or the one it has been changed to because it's not fully shown

If it's any help I should be able to access the transaction ids of the payments I made for a minecraft realm

Is there still a way for me to recover my account?
  6. RnsaRns Win User

We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto the Realm.

We have just bought an Xbox One Console, installed Minecraft but neither of us can get onto Realms.

We get this message:

"You cannot play on Realms because of how you Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings"

My sons Microsoft account is an adult account.

My Microsoft account is an adult account.

We have our privacy and online safety settings set to allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs which is what is recommended to get onto Realms. We've had no issue on the iPad or on the Android tablet.

We've checked all our setting over and over again via PC login into our Microsoft/Xbox accounts and these setting mirror the settings we see when we check our privacy and online safety setting on the Xbox console.

I re-iterate - allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs - both required for Minecraft Realms.

What is restricting our access?

How do we resolve this?

It's infuriating!

N.B. Our accounts are totally separate - we don't use the Family settings and don't have a Family group set up. Just adding this to avoid people suggesting we need to change settings within Family settings as this is NOT set up.
    I can,t create releams
Thema:

1. I can't access minecraft realms on my Xbox Series S because of how my Microsoft account is... - Similar Threads - can't access minecraft

2. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago: 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the...
  6. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...
  7. Can't access my Minecraft username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Minecraft username: So I have not played Minecraft for a few years, somehow I even managed to avoid all the new about this account merger thing. I recently tried playing again and ran into this current situation. I...
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  10. Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access to minecraft after migration date.: About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to Minecraft.net but it said I didn't migrate my account so...