I can't access discord on xbox series s

Discus and support I can't access discord on xbox series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have connected my discord account and joined the insiders program but there isn't any new updates for me. submitted by /u/BOOMBOY900 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BOOMBOY900, Jul 26, 2022.

1. I can't access discord on xbox series s

I have connected my discord account and joined the insiders program but there isn't any new updates for me.

submitted by /u/BOOMBOY900
    [link] [comments]

/u/BOOMBOY900, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Discord re-linking

Hello Dalyn Hanson,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to relink your Discord account to your Xbox Series S. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Make sure that your Discord account is not already linked to another Xbox account. You can check this by logging into your Discord account and going to User Settings > Connections.

2. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

3. Select Discord and choose "Unlink".

4. Restart your Xbox Series S.

5. On your phone, open the Discord app and go to User Settings > Connections.

6. Select Xbox and choose "Disconnect".

7. Restart your phone.

8. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

9. Select Discord and choose "Link".

10. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Discord account to your Xbox Series S.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't I stream my games on discord

Hi, Noah my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when things just stop working, especially game streaming on Discord. Let's troubleshoot and get your Xbox Series S streaming seamlessly again! Here are some things to check:

1. Confirm Enabled Features:

Xbox Settings: On your Xbox Series S, ensure "Live streaming gameplay" is allowed in Settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety.
    Discord Settings: In Discord, check that "Go Live" is enabled and you have selected the Xbox Series S as your capture device.

Network Connection:

Internet Speed: Verify your internet speed is sufficient for streaming (upload speed is crucial).
    Connection Stability: Check for interruptions or instability in your internet connection. Try a wired connection if possible.

Hardware and Software Updates:

Xbox Updates: Ensure your Xbox Series S is updated to the latest system software version.

Discord Updates: Update Discord to the latest version to benefit from bug fixes and performance improvements.

Game Updates: Check if any pending updates for the game you're trying to stream are available.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Restart Devices: Restart both your Xbox Series S and your PC/laptop running Discord.

Re-link Accounts: Re-link your Xbox and Discord accounts in the Discord settings.

Try Different Game: Test streaming a different game to see if the issue persists.
    Discord Server Issues: Check the Discord server where you're trying to stream for any ongoing problems or restrictions.

Advanced Troubleshooting:

Change Streaming Settings: Play around with Discord's streaming settings like resolution, bitrate, and framerate to see if it impacts stability.

Clear Discord Cache: Open Discord's User Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Appearance, scroll down to "Cache," and click "Clear Cache."

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Nkosana23 Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. Younicorn Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series S

Really? That's interesting. Shame we can't access the enhancements on Series S. Thank you for your reply.
  5. bennes2004 Win User

Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues

Xbox Series S , I am on the Xbox Insider Preview Beta OS, I havent tried to relink, that isnt the issue. I have already done all the steps, its an issue with the discord integration and blocking audio/microphone pickup
  6. Wax Dacreator Win User

MW3 not working

I'm in series s and can't access the vault editions after paying for it. It's going on 4 days now and I'd really like to play it.
Thema:

I can't access discord on xbox series s

1. I can't access discord on xbox series s - Similar Threads - can't access discord

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  10. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...