I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

Discus and support I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin Ingersoll, May 20, 2023.

1. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am trying to do this on Minecraft PE with a Google pixel 4 if that helps.

:)

Dustin Ingersoll, May 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Dustin! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, Unfortunately you can not do that

You need to wait until the account "turns" into an adult by itself according to the initial birth date. This is to avoid childs changing the birth date.

You will have to tell your parents to create a family group and then add you to manage your settings

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. DeniqL Win User

Yes but if you didn't set your age correctly, which I think is your case since you said you tried changing your age, then the system will see you as a child no matter what
  4. Dustin Ingersoll Win User

Well, I am 19. But thanks for trying to help.
  5. LaureneConrad Win User

Unable To Delete Friend Request - "Can't Process Request"

I have a friend request I can't decline as well. It just refers me to Xbox support when I try. I've tried on my console, Xbox.com & Smartglass. I even tried accepting the friend request & then removing the friend, which appears to work at first, but if I
    sign out & sign back in the friend request reappears. Please help!
  6. misslovely2007 Win User

Hi my son is 9 and he is looking for children his age or younger to play Minecraft with.

Hello I'm 7 and my cousins 8 we like playing minecraft please accept my friend request or add us GT - and GT - misshoran2005 Thanks
Thema:

1. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help - Similar Threads - can't accept friend

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  4. Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.: This has been happening ever since I started playing. I would be doing my thing then on the top of my screen it would say (Gamertag) wants to play Minecraft. press - to accept or something like...
  5. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...: Parental controls. We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we take parental controls off fortnite completely?...
  6. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  7. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  8. Can't send or accept friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or accept friend requests.: I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by...
  9. Can't sent or or accept friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sent or or accept friend requests: As the title states I can't send or accept friend requests and get a "cannot complete this process" error message. Additional info: The gamertags aren't spelled incorrectly My friends list is...
  10. Can't Accept or Decline Friend Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Accept or Decline Friend Request: I have not been able to accept or decline friend requests for a week. Every time I click either option, I receive an error that says "Can't complete this process. Please try again." I have no...