I can't able to open forza horizon 4 in my lg gram 16 inch laptop.

Discus and support I can't able to open forza horizon 4 in my lg gram 16 inch laptop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buyed Microsoft game pass for the first time and downloaded the Forza Horizon 4 and now it's launching forza horizon screen and closing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vegulla arun, Sep 9, 2022.

1. vegulla arun
    vegulla arun Guest

I buyed Microsoft game pass for the first time and downloaded the Forza Horizon 4 and now it's launching forza horizon screen and closing automatically.
    I can't able to open forza horizon 4 in my lg gram 16 inch laptop. [​IMG]

:)

vegulla arun, Sep 9, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved, but if you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards

3. CarTzy Win User

Hi vegulla arun,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with playing Forza Horizon 4. This may be caused by a corrupted or missing system files.

Let's see how we can best assist you with this concern.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Device specs, make and model?
    • Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Is this happening from this game only or other games as well?

So far, based on the information you've provided, you can try the options listed below and let us know whether the problem has been fixed.

Method 1: Make sure that your Windows has its latest update

Method 2: Update your graphics driver

• Open Device Manager
    • Locate you Display Adapters
    • Right Click on your Graphics Driver then click on update driver
    • Click search automatically for drivers

Method 3: Exempt Game

• If you are currently running a third party antivirus software
    • You may add the game as an exception
    • Other option is to disable the anti-virus

Method 4: Perform Clean boot

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

It might be your graphics card in your laptop is not up to the job also check for any updated drivers firmware updates etc. and make sure you have downloaded all software updates . Hope this helps go to laptop manufacturers website look for your laptop make and model see if any updates available.
  5. Ooh im good 75 Win User

Xboxone + forza horizons 2 for £200.

6. Kasper Jørgensen_1 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 mulitplayer

Hey, Thanks for the respond, but is that the only way to fix this problem I have? I also have a Laptop with the game installed, and I use different kind of internet on the laptop, but still can't I play Horizon Life even on my laptop.

When I try to play with others in different xbox games, there is not a single problem there, and when I used to play Forza Horizon 4 there was not an issue there.
Thema:

1. I can't able to open forza horizon 4 in my lg gram 16 inch laptop. - Similar Threads - can't able open

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  5. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  8. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  9. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  10. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67