I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

Discus and support I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I update My Minecraft Pocket Edition this issue started happening. All the are showing disconnect from server and different sentence about Client... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DJPRO8382, Jul 27, 2021.

1. DJPRO8382
    DJPRO8382 Guest

When I update My Minecraft Pocket Edition this issue started happening. All the are showing disconnect from server and different sentence about Client Version. Please solve this issue and reply to this.

:)

DJPRO8382, Jul 27, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @DJPRO8382!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue and we'll try to figure this out.

• Do you get any specific error messages when you try and connect to a server?
    • Have you tried disconnecting your device from the network and re-connecting along with re-installing the game?
    Regards,
  3. DJPRO8382 Win User

It shows me Outdated server, your Client version is not updated and check your internet connection but that time my internet is working well and have good internet . when I try to join servers my Minecraft started lagging and I have to press game button 2 times to work
  4. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  5. KingFNAF1234 Win User

Ban Appeal

Someone in the Minecraft Lifeboat City server /hacker me but I don't even know how hack, even if I did I wouldn't hack the server or any server because I know it is wrong. So now I can't get into the server. This did anger me a little
    (not too much), so I just want to be unbanned from that server. Oh, just a little information about me, I play Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE), rarely Minecraft AppleTV Edition, but mostly MCPE.
  6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

stuck on locating server minecraft

Hi, have you checked this? It might help.
Thema:

1. I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition - Similar Threads - can't able join

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  7. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  8. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  9. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  10. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67