I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

Discus and support I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even it is an Xbox live gold game iam having Xbox live gold but I can't able to install it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prasad Achari, Aug 31, 2022.

1. I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even it is an Xbox live gold game iam having Xbox live gold but I can't able to install it is showing in my games and apps but if I click on it it is showing to manage or pay 749 for game

:)

Prasad Achari, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

That was a Games with Gold game a couple of years ago, but currently it is not. You would have to pay for it if you want to play it.
  3. XxSyndicateexX Win User

Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox 360 Live Gold

Hello TheCoder55,

Unfortunately you will not receive any benefits as the Game Pass was specifically designed for XB1, PC and Series X. Even though 360 Titles are on the Game Pass you wouldn't be able to install them as they have been made to played Backwards Compatible with
    the Xbox One and Series X.

But I am not sure if it would transfer your Xbox Live Gold.

Regards,
  4. AbundantPanic55 Win User

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on Xbox One

Does any one know if we able to play TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 or TEKKEN 6 on Xbox one?
  5. Peter_witty Win User

Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile

The live gold subscription is on my father's account he has Xbox one s and I have Xbox series s
  6. RolandTamas Win User

Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One

Thanks ...when i try buy it, it redirect mi the uk store, where i can't set billing information, because the state is set permanently United Kingdom, and I' am from Slovakia. In live account i have correct Slovak billing info. Other games i can purchase
    without problem, only with this one i have problem.
Thema:

1. I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - can't able install

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  6. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  7. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  8. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  9. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  10. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67